Chapter 30: Crack Santa

Elsie's POV

"Oh sweet sweet land!" I gasped, face-planting into the grass. I kissed the ground repeatedly, ignoring the taste of dirt. Ui laughed as I stood up, spitting out the bitter taste. The sun was rising, meaning that it was Christmas Eve.

"Guys!" Before we could react, we were brought into a hug and toppled onto the ground.

"Oh my gosh, we were so worried!" Cider sniffled.

"Did they hurt you?" Ari asked.

"N-No," I technically lied. I mean, they did shoot us, but they probably wanted to make sure we weren't vampire killers or something. Vampires do hate werewolves after all.

Ui eventually pried herself from the two and stood up. I did the same, and the two followed me up. "Where's Ian?" I asked, biting my lip. What if he's mad? Oh my gosh, what if he's gonna lock me up again? No doubt about that...

I am just his 'baby-giver'. He doesn't care.

"He's really sorry..." Cider looked away, rubbing the back of her neck.

"He's pissed for what he did." Ari muttered just loud enough so I could here.

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go to sleep. I've never been so happy to be kidnapped in my life." Ui yawned and began walking back to the pack house. Laughing, we followed her.

We walked into the living room, but stopped once we saw four familiar faces sitting on the couches. Two of them instantly stood up and I looked away, awkwardly rubbing my elbow and blushing in fear.

Tanner walked over to Ui and hugged her despite her whine, and Ian walked around the couch and came in front of me. And just so you know, Ui and I kicked off our heals by the portal. I rather walk barefoot then suffer in those painful things.

I widened my eyes as Ian pulled me into a tight hug, wrapping his arms around my back. "I'm so sorry." he whispered in my ear. I parted my lips in shock.

"I shouldn't have done that to you. Those words meant nothing. I've never thought of you as nothing, you're everything to me. Please, give me another chance!"

He let go and I took a step back to look up at him. Sighing, I nodded. "You get one more chance."

Ian squealed like a little girl and picked me up, swinging me around. "Okay, you can put the pancake down now." I scoffed as the others laughed.

"Speaking of which," Tanner said as Ian put me down. "Who wants pancakes?"

"Me!" We all exclaimed in unison (including the boys).

Laughing, Tanner went into the kitchen and fished around in the cabinets until he got out two boxes of pancake mix. "We're watching something cheesy." Cider declared, hopping over the couch and landing against Theo's shoulder.

"Uh..." Ui and I blinked bluntly. We walked over to the couch that was angled around the tv and sat down, Ui laying down on my lap and extending her legs over the edge.

"Uh...I also accepted him..." Cider muttered, blushing as Theo moved her onto his lap.

"I ship it!" I snapped my fingers at them.

"Twilight?" Ari wriggled her eyebrows as she walked over to the tv.

"No!" Cider and Ui hissed, making her laugh. She opened the drawer and began flipping through discs until she gasped.

"Who here likes The Maze Runner?"

"I haven't seen it yet! I've been dying to see that." Ian smiled, walking over to my couch. Sighing again, I scooted over so he could sit down with his back on the armrest and his legs crossed, and I scooted back so I touched him lightly. I leaned my head on the couch as Ui yawned and curled up in my life.