Chapter 44: Naked and Depressed

Luna Girls has a quiz! It's a personality quiz to see which girl you're most like! I made it because I honestly wanted to see who I was most like, and I got Cider. Huh...I was expecting either Ari or Ui. But hey, literately all the girls have a trait I have, so I'm technically Luna God.

Anyways, enjoy! Sorry if this chapter gets privated. I don't really know how it works, but from what I've seen, you'll have to follow me, un-add this book from your library, and re-add it. You can unfollow me afterwards, but you stay followed, here's a cookie ;) 🍪

Cider's POV

Theo drove me home while I was in the passenger seat shaking my life away. I was curled up, shivering from the AC blasting in my face and from my own fear. Theo seemed like he was stressing out for dear life, his eyes wide and focused on the road. It was eleven at night and I hadn't stopped shaking for hours.

As soon as we pulled up, I unbuckled my seatbelt that he had put on me and fumbled with the door, my legs like jello as I got out. He used his speed to shut his door and my door quickly, then support me by wrapping his arm around my back.

We made it to the door, and the onslaught began. "Cilerinne Cassidy Moses! Where the hell have you been?!" Mom roared, shooting up from the couch and storming over to me. I winced on instinct.

"I-I saw Davis." It was the only way I'd be able to not get in trouble. I didn't want to say it in front of Theo, but it had to be done.

"Oh," Was all she said, her eyes softening. She brought me into a hug, Theo removing his arm. I barely returned it, but she didn't seem to notice. Thank the Lord.

"He was at Target, I think he's here because he's playing a game."

She sighed and let go, smiling sadly. "Well if you see him again, call me so I can rip his balls out."

I let out a laugh and nodded and she went over to the living room and turned off the tv. "Who's the boy?" she asked.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Theo. We were planning on watching a few movies, is that alright?"

She eyed Theo and gave him a cold, hard stare. I silently laughed as he cowered under her gaze. The great Theo Sheevey is afraid of my mother. Who knew?

She nodded and pulled me aside into the kitchen. "The shotgun's in the closet if you need it." she whispered. I laughed timidly and shook my head.

"Well, I'm gonna turn in for the night. Don't stay up too late, kids."

"Thanks, Mrs. Moses."

"No problem, sweetie." With that, she was in her room, the door locked.

I could tell she cringed at the title 'Mrs.', but how was Theo supposed to know?

"Davis is her ex husband. Don't get any ideas." I mumbled quietly. He probably thought Davis was some ex of mine, knowing him. I went over to the tv and turned it back on, my hands shaking with the remote. I tried to crouch down to get a disc from our pile of random DVDs, but my legs buckled from under me and I landed on my butt.

"Let me do it," Theo  said, cradling me in his arms and resting me on the couch.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"