Chapter 21: TLC

Welcome to the knowing stage of the relationships! Intimate sh*t and whatnot awaits your furry rainbow-pooping asses.

Sorry, I just felt the need to swear. It's final testing today and tomorrow, which is the last day of school (and madirose24601 's bday is tomorrow on the last day of school so YAYAYAYAY). Testing sucks, and it feels weird not hauling a binder around wherever you go. It's like I'm naked, for real.

I feelz NAAKKEEDD....

I'm ready for summer. I'm so sorry.

Enjoy?

Cider's POV

I don't remember much after blacking out, but when I woke up, I felt like I was in a tight box. I squirmed a bit and opened my eyes, coming into view with a tan chest that sure as heck woke me up if it didn't before. Arms held me hostage in the chest, and I smelled a delicious scent emitting from it.

Maaaaaaate. Slade said sternly.

You couldn't have explained what a mate was any sooner?! I hissed.

I tried, you dumb-dumb.

*A Few Months Ago*

Hey Slade? I asked, it was three day after John nailed me against the back of the school wall and I found out about my guy...er, wolf...upstairs.

Yes, me? She replied, the smile evident in her voice.

What's a mate? You never told me?

AIAIAIAIIIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAAIAIIIA I thought you'd never ask!!!

Okay, chill.

AIAIAIAIAIAIIAIAAIIAIAIAIA!!!!!!!

That's it, I'm blocking you out.

Whoa whoa whoa wait—

I quickly blocked her out of my mind and walked to class, shaking my head.

*One Month Ago*

Hey. Hey. Hey.

Shut up, I'm taking a quiz, Slade.

Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey.

Oh my—
Heeeeeeeey.

Whaaaaaat?!

You wanna know what mates are?

I don't need to know about sex education right now, I'm already taking a test on ISIS, so I don't need to know about men raping women. (A/N: sorry if this offended anybody, but it's true and sad)

But—

Shut it.

*Last Week*

I was sleeping in the middle of the night, when I suddenly heard a voice echo in my mind, but I couldn't tell if it was in my mind or if it was real.

Psssst....Cider....

"Nmm...stop biting me..." I mumbled.

I'm here to take your virginity.

"Oh sh*t!" I flung myself out of my bed and somersaulted straight forward and onto the floor. Laughs echoed in my mind as I got up and literately fell onto my bed, shoving my feet under the covers and using them to pull them over my body.