Chapter 23: Battle Scars

Oh hell

I'm dead

2 FLIPPING K!!!!

IT FEELS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY IT WAS A LITTLE BABY

THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD OVER YALL.

But for real, please comment or vote. Maybe even follow me! I really appreciate all support (said it a million times, I'll say it again). I'm aiming for rank 750-500 in Werewolf!

Songs of this chapter: (there's a lot lol)

Battle Scars

Where Are Ü Now?

Written in the Stars

Sorry

Gone Not Around Any Longer [Male Version] (it's K-POP, so choose to listen to it or not because it might not interest some people)

Elsie's POV

I woke up with my stomach pounding. I moaned in pain, sitting up. An arm was wrapped around my waist, making me wrinkle my nose. Let's just say I did not react well to Ian's spiel about me being his mate or some sh*t. Uh, no. You do not kidnap somebody and then say, "Love me!"

Ah, to the ah, to the no, no, no. That's literately my theme song right now. I tried to remember what happened last night. I remember fighting Ian's grip and he dragged me down the stairs to the dining room thing, me telling Ian that I was going to get food, then I blacked out.

Wait...What food did I get? Oh no...

"Oh no..." I flung myself out of Ian's grip. If he wasn't awake before, he was now. I slammed the bathroom door open and fell near the toilet, emptying the continents of my "food".

Ian held my hair back as I threw up and he rubbed circles in my bag, but I didn't stop him. I'm throwing up. It's not like I can stop for a second to punch him then go back. Besides, he's holding my hair back so it won't get dirty. That's actually kind of sweet...

Once I stopped, I groaned and rested my hands on the toilet seat edges, arching my back. Ian got up and pulled the hair elastic off of my wrist that had been cutting into my circulation like mad and tied off my hair into a low ponytail before getting up and walking out.

He came back with a water bottle and Mentos, offering them to me. I took some toilet paper and wiped my mouth, throwing it in the toilet before flushing it and looking up. I avoided his eyes as I took them, popping two of the mints into my mouth and taking a swig of the water.

For some odd reason, I felt self conscious. Why did I feel like I was ugly all of a sudden? I mean, Ian is pretty hot. He's just so adorable, and right now I just puked my guts out in front of him. I mean, he did say he loved me, but...does he care enough to even love me after that ugly thing?

I scooted over to the drawers below the sink and rested my back against it, hugging my knees. "I'm sorry I drank that damn coffee," I muttered.

"Hey," he said softly, sitting next me. "It's not your fault."