Chapter 40: The Undergrounds

PLEASE READ:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna Girls has an rp! Made by my dear friend Lynn1807 , you're awesome! Go check it out! I'm Daniel :3 lolololol

Thanks for the votes, guys. Seriously, I appreciate it. 9 in one day?! YASS!

Pic above...was the most embarrassing thing to find. The red is Ari, the black is Cider...gah seriously that is giving me nightmares. I used a private Safari just because of how bad it was...

THESE POOR GIRLS OML I JUST KEEP ON TORTURING THEM DX

~le cri

Cider's POV

"Heyo!" Ui shouted in my ear.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped, clutching onto my chest. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry, I'm just so excited for school to be out!"

"In, like, eight weeks?" I chuckled, kicking the soccer ball to her.

"Of course. I can't wait to get away from it all and become an adult and drink a little. I won't become an alcoholic, but I'll still have one every now and then." She passed the ball back.

"You've tried beer?!"

"I went to a party when I was in California and tried a Bud Light. It was soooo good."

"How can you even like that crap? It's awful!"

"You just don't have the stomach." she giggled.

"Believe me, I know. It's not as bad as Elsie, though."

"That rhymed."

"Oh, hush."

"Hehe!"

•  •  •

After practice, Ui drove home, leaving me alone. Crap, I rhymed again! I was about to get into my car when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the contact and swiped, putting it up to my ear.

"Hey, Aria. What's up?" I asked.

"The sky." she giggled. I smiled, getting in my car. "Anyways, I was wondering if you could drive me home. My parents can't right now."

"Sure, what what about Hunter?"

"He has to do some pack work before he can tutor Austin."

"Okay, I'll meet you at the back entrance."

"Kay, thanks."

She hung up, and I set my phone on the dash. Putting the key into the ignition, I twisted  it and started up the engine. I then drove around the corner to the back entrance and saw her walking out with her backpack on her back.

She ran around the front and hopped in, closing it after. "Thanks again." she grinned, setting her backpack between her legs.

"No problemo, compadre." I winked, driving out of the parking lot.

"Crap..." I muttered, looking at the gas meter. "We're gonna have to stop for gas."

"Okay." Ari nodded as we turned the corner. I pulled up to the QuickTrip and got out, taking my debit card with me. I put the nozzle into the open tank and inserted the card. I took it out and pressed one of the buttons, and just leaned against the car.

"Hmm hmm hmm hmm mmm..." I hummed to the tune of Clarity. Suddenly, I heard a scream and turned around, seeing somebody drag Ar out of the car. I gasped and was about to shift, but somebody pinned me to the car and placed a rag over my mouth. I refused to breathe.