Chapter 31: Elsie's Truth

I think I'll reveal something to y'all now. I've been waiting for this sappy fappy chappy wappy!! AIAIAIAIAIIAIIAAIA!!

Elsie has been getting the love lately. Oh well, she needs more rn.

Picture above is the clothes they wore to the party. And yes, our beloved Elsie is wearing turquoise pizza socks. Deal with it.

Aria's POV

" 'Cause if you like the way you look that much. Oh, baby, you should go and and f*ck yourself." I sang as I hopped into Wendy's car. I sat in between Utica and Cider once she got in, and Elsie sat up front.

"I hate Justin Bieber with a burning passion." Cider sighed as Wendy drove through the gate and exited the pack area.

"Touché." Ui nodded.

Elsie turned on the radio, and we all sang along to Uptown Funk. It's actually New Year's Eve right now, so we're going to go get junk food and any thing we can get for the party at the pack. Luke begged Wendy not to go since she could literately give birth at the grocery store, but she told him that she wanted at least one more day of freedom before she'll stay home.

Those two are adorable! Seriously, they play fight, they tease each other——they're like best friends! I just wanna pinch their wittle cheeky-weeks and agugugugugugugugu!

Anyways, we pulled into the parking lot for Reasor's and hopped out of the car.

Elsie's POV

"So we're just getting junk?" Ui wriggled her eyes at Wendy, who laughed, clutching her stomach.

"Seems like it. You can count on you favorite piece of junk to deliver." Wendy pointed at her cheek and tilted her head, smiling cheekily.

"Ha! Deliver!" Ari exclaimed triumphantly as we walked towards the entrance, the doors sliding open for us automatically.

We got a shopping cart, then went through the other set of automatic doors.

But in the closest checkout line, I saw her.

She left me...We promised we'd never forget each other.

She even wore her other half of the diamond-bedazzled angel wing necklace.

Her soft hazel eyes met mine, and her mouth dropped open. By the looks of it, she had already checked out and was about to push her cart, but she stopped. "Ma'am, do you mind moving?" The grumpy cashier asked.

She nodded her sorries and went forward a couple feet. A couple feet closer to me.

It all stopped. Everything came back. The dreams, the nightmares, the pain, the tears. "No," I muttered, my voice breaking.

"You're not real!" I exclaimed, running out of the store.

I ran towards Wendy's Altima and rested my hands on the driver side door, hyperventilating. Definitely not because of running though——because I couldn't believe it was her.

Someone hugged me from behind, and I instantly felt that same happiness I always felt when I was with her.

"I-I'm real," she sniffled, hugging me. She was probably thinking the same thing I was. She's not here right now. I turned around and hugged her back, pouring my tears into her shoulder. We're so short, the two of us.