Chapter 59: L Words, Chainsaws, and Triggery

IDK if anyone's noticed, but I've been rewriting earlier chapters of LG. I write new chapters during school hours, and then I rewrite chappies at home. Also, I'm changing Ui back to her original pic. Cheers~

Cider's POV

"Can you explain to me why there's a humongous dent in my car?" I shouted, making Micki and Shay jump.

"Blame that damn idiot!" They said in unison, pointing at Wendy.

"OH HEEELLLLL NAW. You are not going to blame this on me." Wendy scoffed, walking away.

We're at the pack, believe it or not. Apparently, Micki found her mate, and Shay's mate is trying to get her back. Why are we all here? Well, me and Shay want to become warriors for the pack. Yeah, Shay hates Jake, and I'm not on good terms with Theo, but I feel like training before I make my decision on staying here. I'm gonna be a wolf forever, so why not learn how to be a wolf.

Ha, that sounds like a stupid word of wisdom. You aren't acting like a wolf. You are the wolf. Embody the wolf. Breathe the wolf. Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

Hey yo homeclider!

Ah, I see what you did there, you cheeky little f*ck.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, hear me out. I kind of want The--

HELL NO. I am going to enjoy my freedom, thank you very much.

Cider, pleeeeassse! I'm feeling hoooooot!

Why are you always horny, therefore making me horny?!

I honestly dunno. I think I was born a wiener dog.

Wiener dog?

Yeah. A horndog.

...

Cider?

...

Ciiiiideeer! Answer meeee! That was fuuuunnny!

That was not funny.

Oh, please. You smiled.

No.

Yes you did.

No I did not.

Ehhhh?

...Fine, but I only smiled slightly.

I blocked Slade out and pulled out my phone from my gray sweats. I was only wearing a sports bra to cover my top. I'm sorry, but I get hot easily. And plus, I'm working out, which gives me an excuse. Suck on that, Utica.

Haul ass over to Coco's. My mom had texted me two minutes ago. Sh*t sh*t sh*t, she's gonna eat me alive.

"I gotta go, guys. My mom's gonna kill me." I said, running with my werewolf speed out of the pack. Once I got to the border, I slowed down to a normal sprint and hightailed it directly to Coco's.

"What did you need, Mom?" I asked as soon as I pushed the door open. An angry ass Native American stomped over to me and growled.

"Why did you not tell me about the school musical, Cilerinne Cassidy Moses?!"

"Gah! Don't kill me, I just forgot to tell you."

"Oh, they're doing Hamilton this year. Isn't that great? My nephew, Daniel, is in it. Your friend, Elsie, knows him, right?" Millie chimed. They were about to close for the day, so there weren't many people there. There were only two people there, seated at different tables. The sky was a gorgeous sunset, stars visible in the vibrant orange sky that faded into a baby overhead. The darker blue wasn't visible from where I was standing.