Chapter 60: Night With the Girls

Five chapters left.

Utica's POV

"PAY ATTENTION, MOTHER F*CKERS, CUZ I GOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" I yelled.

"...The f*ck did you drink?" Cider gawked.

"Two liters of Sprite and an asshole, thank you. Anyways, I have called you all here today to show you these!" I held out seven tickets to the twenty øne piløts concert going on in Portland, Oregon this Friday. It's the week after Elsie performed, and she's like a cute lil' koala! Well, she'll maul you like a bear if you try to wake her up when she's sleeping, but other than that, she's still tired.

I digress. Suddenly, Ari's face lit up in happiness, shock, and anger. "How did you manage to get tickets?! I tried to tickets two months ago, but they were sold out!"

"My aunt was taking her kids and their friends to the concert, but the kids all got into trouble with their parents and couldn't go anymore. Sooooo, I got these bad boys!"

"It would be nice to take a break from my little lion queen back home..." Wendy thought aloud.

"Plus, if you go, our parents will be more prone to going since you're an adult!" Ari chimed, hopping up from her seat on the park table (yes, Elsie, Micki, Ari, and Shay were all sitting on the table with their feet on the bench). She's awfully happy.

"I'm up for it." Shay beamed.

"Heck yeah! Tøp is my jam!" Micki exclaimed.

"I'll go see them, I guess." Cider shrugged.

"Don't leave me out of this!" Elsie whined.

We all looked to Wendy, who sighed. "Fine, I'll go with you stupid idiots."

"HALLELUJAH!" Ari screamed, hopping up and down.

"You're so emo." I chuckled.

"I am not emo. I'm scemo. Don't associate me with those oreo-looking f*cks. Get your facts straight." (A/N: Apologies if this offended anyone, please dun kill meh ;-; I have an emo friend)

"Geez, looks like Ui wasn't the only one who ate an asshole." Cider smirked.

"Not ate, drank." I corrected playfully, grinning.

"You drank...an asshole." Micki sounded out, nose crinkled in confusion.

"E'yup. Now! Go tell your parents, and remember to say that Wendy is taking us! Tell them that she's my older cousin or something."

"Why would I need to lie to my mom? She gets pissed whenever I keep secrets from her." Cider said.

"Use the 'cousin' thing as a last resort." I shrugged, walking off.

"WOOOHOOOO!" Ari shouted, running past me and hopping into her mom's car that she borrowed. We all hopped in, Wendy, Shay, and Elsie sitting in the back, Micki and me sitting in the middle, and Cider sitting shotgun.

She dropped everyone off, including me, leaving me to run to my house, a giggling mess.

"What's up with you, honey?" Dad asked, chopping up some kitchen. Of course, it never compared to Addisen's cooking.

"My friends are gonna go to the concert with me! Well, it's not official, but they're asking their parents. I'm excited!"

"That's great."

"How was work?"

"Overbearing as always."

"Dang, they should really give you a break."