Chapter 37: Second-Base

First bit of fluff in this chappy! You can skip it if you don't like fluff, but I'm not going to warn you when it happens. I'll warn you when smut happens, though *wink wink* Yes, I'm a smuttaholic. We're getting to that point in the book where smut is starting to happen, so there might be some smut in chapters 40-49 or 50-59+. ENJOY!

Vote, comment, and follow!

Elsie's POV

"Wh-Why me-e-e!" Charlie cried, sitting on her bed.

"Honey, it's gonna be okay." Tennie cooed, rubbing her back.

"He-He—" She paused to blow her nose. "—is dating A-a-sp-e-en! Whyyyyyyy her!"

"After she did that, he slapped her and told her that he'd never be her girlfriend." I said softly.

"R—...Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. I think he likes you..." Tennie mumbled, earning a cry from Charlie. "D-Don't cry! I-It'll be alright! Oh, crap. Elsie, go make some popcorn. We're watching Harry Potter."

"On it," I saluted her and ran out of Charlie's room. I ran down the hall past the bathroom and her brother and sister's rooms, then finally past her parents' room, and down the stairs. Her parents were at work and I've been over here enough times to know where everything is, so I just waltzed into the kitchen and quickly unwrapped the popcorn bag and put in in the microwave. I set the time for popcorn, then hit start.

I began dancing randomly while I waited. I whipped, nae nae'd, dabbed, bopped (not that I can do these things), and did the dance Drake does in his Hotline Bling video before the beeping went off and I had to stop. I took the popcorn out and popped in a new bag and started it. I got out a giant bowl from her cabinets on the right and emptied the first bag into it. Finally, I threw away the bag and repeated the same action with the second one.

Once I was back in her room, Charlie was in a zebra kigurumi that Tennie probably brought since Char is one of those anti-girly crap, and the third one was already put in (the third one is Char's favorite). Tennie had on a lion kigurumi, and she held out a white one to me after I set the popcorn down on the bed. I quickly changed in front of them——calm down, we're all girls here——and smiled at my unicorn kigurumi.

That's a seriously fun word to say. Kiiiiiiigaaaaaaruuuuuumiiiiiiiii. (A/N: I can't believe that didn't have the red line underneath it. It actually says that that's a word xD) So, we watched three, four, five, and seven part two since six has romance in it, five is the best, and seven part one has romance and it's boring.

Oh, I wonder what the others are doing...

Cider's POV

"That'll be all, ma'am." The man told me.

"Alright, I'll be back with your orders." I smiled fauxly, going back to the cash register.

"Bart, another one." I sighed, handing it to him through the hole in the wall. Well, it's not a whole. It's just like a window with no pane. Think of it that way. He groaned and took it from me. I'm covering both Elsie and my shift, plus I'm working overtime. At least Bart and I are both suffering together. Mom's long gone. Millie works here full time, so she works late anyways.

I picked up the drinks set on the sill and balanced them on my tray, then walked out and delivered them to the two tables that ordered them. "Sh*t," I mumbled once going back to the window to pick up food. Everyone decided to come here for Valentine's Day, and of course Elsie had a friend who got heartbroken. I'm not blaming her, but still. I'm literately the only waitress here, and I also have to work the cash register. Millie's probably reading dirty fanfics in the back.