Chapter 55: Last Girl Standing

Thank you all for 7.2k! I'm so happy!!!!!

Cider's POV

"Now we need the suicidal sh*t." Tanner-looking-asstrump smirked, making Louisia grin widely, baring all of her shark-like teeth as she began laughing maniacally.

"Hahaha...ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH--BLEKCUHCUHPEH!" It turned into a coughing fit as the asstrump and the other girl tried to help her.

Shay was in the test tube across from me. And by now, none of us could talk due to the pain being so bad. I'm not gonna call it excruciating, because I f*cking hate that word. Just because you use a word that got famous from Twilight does not make you smart! It makes you a slut for vampire movies! Bruises from our white blood cells disappearing covered our bodies, Utica's being the worst and Shay's being the least.

Everyone but me and Micki looked confused. I could tell they were wondering why the asstrmup called Aria suicidal.

They don't know.

Well ain't this gonna be fun! Cough, sarcasm, cough.

Aria's POV

The boys aren't at school today. I had to hack into Cider, Elsie, and Utica's phones to text their parents that they're sleeping over at my house. Gosh, why do things have to be so...abnormal? Why can't we go back to singing in the car? Or dancing? Or eating at Coco's while Cider beats the sh*t out of Kendra? Honestly, those were good times. Yes, even when Cider beat the Trump out of Kendra.

I digress. The boys are strengthening their pack defense to make sure no one gets through to their pack, because the vampire threats are getting high. I don't know why vampires are after their pack...Do they want revenge because Elise and Utica didn't marry the princes? It makes no sense!

Anyways, I walked into school, and the hallways quieted down. Everything grew silent. Everyone turned to face me, shooting me dirty looks and smirks. This...has never happened to me before. I mean, sure I'm bullied, but even before Hunter I wasn't the victim of everybody in school. This is kind of weird...

I walked to my locker and put away my backpack and sack lunch, trying to ignore the feelings of so many judging stares protruding into me.

Aria... A voice echoed in my head.

I froze, eyes wide.

Hey, are you okay?

Uh...Who are you...? I asked in my mind, slightly frightened.

I'm Zoë, your wolf!

Oh, well...hi, Zoë...

What's gotcha down, kid?

Everyone, is acting weird...

Hmm...Yeah, they're all acting weirder than normal. Maybe the boys experienced a period, am-I-rite?

Sure...

I know you were depressed for awhile, but come on, kid. I'm here now, and we'll get through this together.

...Okay.

On my way to fifth hour, I somebody tripped me, and everybody laughed. Before I could get up, I felt someone step on my head, keeping me down as they walked away. I looked up slightly to see that it was Kendra with Aspen walking right by her.

Where's Micki? I thought.

People followed Kendra's actions and trampled me, not allowing me to get up until the bell rang. I slowly made my way to fifth hour, tears starting to foam up in my eyes.