Chapter 2: Revenge

Is it safe to say that I'm afraid to walk through these doors? My first period is with Suga. My legs begin to feel wobbly when realization hit me of what I've done to him. I've made a very bad enemy of one of my friend's friend. You can do this, you've dealt with people like him before. You got this Marissa, don't be a chicken, you can fight back if you need to, I mentally encourage myself while staring at the building that lay in front of my eyes. Here goes nothing, I walk into the building, eventually making my way to the classroom slowly, my eyes connecting with the eyes of the livid Suga. Yup, I'm so dead, good thing I'm not weak, maybe I'll have a chance at beating him if we had to fight.

Sigh, what did I ever do to deserve his hate in the first place? I mean that jerk was the one who messed with me first. I need to pull myself together, Marissa don't give him the satisfaction of you being afraid. Don't show him that you are afraid, prove to him that you are able to overcome this.

"I made it just in time, oh looks like we have to sit by them again, are you mentally ready,” Minho states while out of breath. She must have just ran here because her hair is stuck to her forehead as sweat trickled down her face.

"Don't worry about me Minho, I'll handle myself, just try not to get involved,” I say in return

"Marissa~ It was soooo nice hanging with you yesterday,” Tae exclaims excitedly. He's so adorable, how can anyone make fun of this little cutie?

"What are you talking about Taehyung,” Suga spat out in disgust. I can see Tae tense up, so I decide to answer for him.

"I invited him over to my house yesterday so we could do some bonding. Don't go yelling at him, I'm the one to blame because I convinced him." Tae looks at me, looking a little relieved, mouthing 'Thank you.' I just nod in his direction with a small smile.

"I keep on warning you to stay away from him." His voice is sending major shivers down my spine, it was so cold.

"And I keep telling you Tae can hang out with whomever he wishes, you're not his boss and you're sure as hell not mine." I can hear Minho gulp loudly, I don't blame her, this can turn into a scary situation real soon.

"Come on Suga, Marissa isn't a bad person, she's accepting of me. We learned a lot about each other yesterday, why can't you accept the fact that there's someone outside of our group of friends who wants to be friends with me,” He practically pleads. This is really irritating, he shouldn't have to keep pleading with this jerk.

"I don't trust her, look at what she did to me." He has a bruise on his cheek from the punch yesterday. I mentally chuckle to myself. He's just salty that I had left a mark on him.

"Maybe if you weren't such a pervert that wouldn't have happened,” I retorted in return. His stare hardens, making me cower away a little

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Suga's Pov

I'm so going to make this girl's life a living hell. Should I publicly humiliate her or should I just beat her?

"Suga, can't you just accept her already,” Taehyung asks me for the millionth time. I don't care how many times he asks me, I'm just not going to accept her, and that's my final decision.

"Yea, it's evident that she's being genuine to Tae, she invited him to her house,” Jin chimes in, trying to change my mind.

"Was her mom smoking hot like her,” Jimin turns to Taehyung, trying to change the subject.

"Sadly her mom died when she gave birth to Marissa, so it's just her and her dad. Her dad seems to be like a cool guy, they have a really close relationship,” Taehyung quickly responded to him.