Chapter 38: A Day In

Warning: This chapter is just a smut chapter. Please be warned and read at your own risk.

Marissa's Pov

I wake up to a soft, wet sensation on my neck. I slowly flutter my eyes opened to see Yoongi on top of me, leaving opened mouth kisses on my neck.

"Yoongs," I call out breathless.

He stops his ministrations, meeting my flustered gaze. I see a smirk playing on that handsome face of his, causing me to blush.

"What's the matter princess? Are you not liking it?" His voice is taunting. He's teasing me right now. I don't know what to say or what to do.

My body wants to feel his every touch. It wants to be brought pleasure by him.

"It's morning Yoongi. Shouldn't we at least wait a little longer? It hasn't even been a full day since we've been married, and you can't even control little junior down there," I hiss, but not in annoyance. It's more in a turned on state.

I can tell he knows. He leans down, his lips brushing against mine. My breath hitches in my throat, I'm unable to do anything.

"It seems as if you want this though. You're not really saying no baby girl, so tell me the truth. Is this what you want? Do you want me to continue?" I can feel his breath against my mouth. I can feel is lips move slightly against mine.

I don't know what came over me, but I place my arms around Yoongi's neck, pulling his head down so his lips finally meet mine. Our lips mold together perfectly. It's as if they were meant for each other. They move perfectly in sync with one another.

His lips are so soft. I live for them, they are all I need. This is all I need right here and now. He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I happily obliged to. He pushes his tongue in my mouth, his wet muscle exploring my cavern.

His kiss is rough yet sweet. This kiss is on a whole new level. I moan into the kiss, him seeming satisfied with that when he grunts in approval.

His soft lips leave mine, traveling to my jawline, nipping at it softly. I entangle my hands through his soft hair, soft moans escaping my mouth. This is more romantic than the first time we ever did it. This time I'm consenting to it. This time I really want him because I love him.

He travels his lips from my jawline to my neck, licking a stripe to my ear. "You're responding so well princess, and I haven't even done anything to you yet. Are you that excited for me," He lowly growls in my ear, nibbling on my lobe afterwards.

I can't form any coherent words, his lips are way too distracting. How do I handle him? I can feel him smirking against my skin. I know he's enjoying this. I know he's liking the fact that I'm at his mercy.

His sinful lips go back to my neck, this time he bites a little more harshly, being sure to leave a mark or multiple marks. I can't control my breathing at this point. He has me on full submission and we're still fully dressed.

His lips meet mine once again, this time the kiss becoming more hungry. He lifts me up as he's kissing me so he could unzip my dress. Without breaking away from the kiss he slides the sleeves down my arms, taking the dress off of me completely. He pulls away, staring at my pure white lacy bra with my lacy panties that are held up by two strings on the sides. One little tug to untie them and they come off.

He runs his fingers up and down my abdomen, just staring at my body. His eyes aren't filled with lust or hunger, just adoration. He looks at me with love and care, just staring deeply into my eyes. My heart starts beating out of my chest with the look he gives me.