Chapter 35: Moving On

Marissa's Pov

It's been a month since the whole ordeal of me trying to leave happened. Minho, Jimin, Jin, and I have been working on strengthening our bond again, which I'm happy about.

I turn over in bed to see Yoongi sleeping peacefully. I look at his flawless face, wondering to myself as to why I was about to leave him. I lightly stroke his face with the back of my fingers, a smile ghosting my lips.

He stirs slightly in his sleep, me becoming startled. Ever since his career as a private investigator started to pick up he's been more busy. He needs as much rest as possible, he's been overworking himself.

I get up to go to the bathroom, bumping into Jin on the way there. I take a look at Jin to see that he's dressed in black dress pants with a white fitted t-shirt and a plaid flannel over it. His hair was styled to the side, looking hot as ever.

"Where are you going," I ask him. Amusement coats my voice as I continue to look at him, waiting for him to answer me.

"On a date," He mumbles quietly. I tilt my head, asking with my eyes who it is. "It's Dr.Lau, I've been having therapy sessions with him because I needed someone to talk to. Before I knew it I started to have some type of infatuation with him, I'm not in love or anything of the sort, but I feel like I should get back out there. Besides, Dr.Lau seems like a pleasant guy to be around." He chuckles at the end of his statement.

I smile widely at the mention of him and Henry getting together, I'm happy for him. He deserves some more happiness in his life. My heart leaps with joy just thinking about Jin becoming happy since the horrid events of that dreadful day.

"You're an incredible person Jin, you deserve to be happy. Go get him, let him see your beautiful and sexy side, and snag him in the bag. Don't let him slip through your fingers." I encourage him. He smiles at me as he heads down the stairs to leave for his date.

Who the hell starts a date at 10 in the morning? To each their own I guess, I mentally shrug. I just hope he enjoys himself and something more comes from this.

Shrugging again I head into the bathroom to get ready for the day. What am I going to do? I don't even know the answer to that question myself sadly. I'm hoping Yoongi and I could have the day to just ourselves. No Eric and his gang, none of our friends, and no parents, just us. Whether it's staying in or going out, I want him to myself for one day.

It seems that for the past month someone would always bother either him or I when we wanted to do something together. I love everyone to death, but they need to know when to leave us alone. I mean we aren't even active in bed, and Yoongi is surprisingly a horny freak, so that's saying something, not that I care if we aren't. I prefer not to be actually because it just shows how strong our relationship is without it.

"Hmm, what are you doing up without me princess," a groggy Yoongi asks. I turn to face him to see he's trying to wipe the sleep from his eyes while yawning. He looks like a kid right now, so innocent and cute looking. I won't dare say that to him though, I'll hurt his feelings.

"I was going to shower and get ready," I shyly answer. Now he's fully awake, looking at me with curiosity.

"Going somewhere?" His voice had a hint of sadness to it. I look to him to see that he has a slight pout on his lips. He really is the most adorable creature I have ever come across.

"Well," I begin while pressing my two pointer fingers together and looking down, "I was hoping we could do something together. We haven't had any time to ourselves for a while and I wanted it to be just us for one day." It feels good to tell him my feelings.