Chapter 11: What am I to do Now

Marissa's Pov

I awake the next morning with a pounding headache, covered in familiar warm sheets. I look around the room to see that I'm back at home in my own room. How much did you drink Marissa? How did you even get home?

I don't remember the previous night at all. I slowly get out of bed to go to the bathroom so I can freshen up. When I get up I have to grab onto the nightstand to keep myself upright. Sighing, I climb back into bed, hoping this hangover will go away some time soon.

I look to my nightstand to see that there are two aspirin with a glass of water. Next to them I see a note written by one of the boys.

Marissa,

We found you at the bar seriously messed up. Jackson said he found you, you're lucky you went to his club and he noticed you, we were afraid of what would've happened if he wasn't there. He called one of us to come get you, so we did. Please take the aspirin, it should help with your hangover. Try to relax today, we will be by later to check on you. Also, we are moving into Jackson's house today and Minho took care of funeral preparations for your father. The funeral will be held this Saturday. Sleep tight princess, see you soon.

Lots of Love,
Jungkook

Awe, just how sweet can he get? I took the aspirin, hoping that I can get some more rest, just it doesn't work out like that. I lay in bed wide awake until my headache resides. I finally get out of bed to take a shower, bumping into a worried Jackson.

He must have just gotten here. Why does he look so worried? Oh, right I was a drunken mess last night.

"You're awake. How are you feeling? Do you remember anything?" Concern is beyond evident in his voice

"I'm fine Jackson. Unfortunately I do not remember anything at all, but Jungkook left me a note explaining what happened last night. Thank you for getting me help last night." I bow to him smiling sweetly.

"I'm glad I was there to help you. Oh, When did you want to move in, the rest if the crew just got done."

"Mm, I have to pack up and stuff so probably after the funeral." I smile softly at him. I'm really grateful to have him here with me in my times of need. He's a true friend.

"Understandable. Well I just came by to check on you. Please take care of yourself." He bows, walking back down the steps and leaving the house.

I walk into the bathroom, turning on the shower before stepping in. I step in once the water is warm enough, letting the warm water hit my skin. This water is so refreshing, it feels way too soothing. I just stand under the warmth, closing my eyes as I feel the water pelt onto my skin. It was soothing in a way.

I finally get dressed heading out the door. I don't know where I plan on going, but I just want to walk to clear my head.

Being dazed and confused I wind up back into gang territory. Great, you did it again you stupid wandering feet.

I spot Yoongi talking to what I assume a gang member. Wait, that's the same member I saw the last time I was here. Should I follow them? Have you gone completely insane Marissa?! They could kill you in a heartbeat, they're gang members!

I hide behind a dumpster in hopes of not being spotted as they walk past me. Luckily Yoongi was to busy talking to the other guy, seeming to not know who's around them. Thank you for not spotting me. Now, let me see what you two are up to.

By now you're all probably thinking that I'm insane, and you're all probably right. It's just that I have nothing else better to do, and besides you all know I can handle myself, I'm a fighter.