Chapter 16: Why am I Alone

Marissa's Pov

I walk my empty house to be met with cold bitter air. This is just exactly how I'm feeling, bitter and alone. I should get to the studio, hopefully I won't see anyone. Shit, Hoseok teaches dance classes there! Aw well, it is what it is, he didn't necessarily do anything wrong to me.

I exit the house letting the warm sun burn into my skin, not caring about how slow I'm walking. Some people walk past me giving me dirty looks for taking my sweet old time.

I finally get to the studio only to be met with Yoongi’s gang along with the crew I used to hang out with. I heave a sigh as I walk by them pretending that none of them exist.

“What's with being rude to everyone?" It was Yoongi's cold voice that spoke up.

"I don't owe anyone an explanation. If you don't mind I would like to get my work done then leave this place. I'd much rather be in the comfort of my lonely home," I sarcastically say while walking into my office.

Jackson walks in soon after leaning on the door frame looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I didn't even look at him when I asked him.

"I just want to-"

"Don't even, I understand completely," I curtly say cutting him off.

He sighs, leaving me alone to do what I came here to do. I really don't have time to play games with these boys, I'd rather go live in a ditch somewhere than be here with all of them.

Soon people start piling in, greeting me, then going to their respectful classes. This is going to be a long day, I just want to leave already.

That toy of Yoongi's walks into the studio, looking for someone.

"Hi, can I help you with anything," I politely ask.

"How close were you and Yoongi, I catch him always glancing your way," her voice is a bit sharp, surprising for such a tiny thing.

"Not that close to be honest. We were just acquaintances in high school, nothing more. I was the one who would never take any crap from him. Don't worry, I won't get in the way if that's what you're thinking, he's not even my type anyway."

"Why?! What's wrong with my Yoongi?!" This girl is seriously something else.

Talk about a mood change. I can't stand this girl already. Sigh, what should I say?

"I know how you feel about him, but him and I never really got along. He's part if a gang, forced me to literally fight a murderer, then tossed me aside as if I was a scrap piece of meat. So before you even think that I want him, I truly honestly want nothing to do with him. I'd prefer for him to be away from me at all costs."

"Wow, you can be a rude bitch. You're the worst person I have ever come across, don't you dare talk to me again!"

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, I promise that I'll try to not let it happen again. If you'll excuse me I have to go home now."

I quickly bow to her as I exit the out of the studio. She just scowls at me as I leave her there. What is her problem anyway? Is she some type of obsessive psycho? Does she have some type of bipolar issue? Eh, if anything her and Yoongi are the perfect fit. Good luck Yoongi, you're going to need it with this one.

I once again wind up in gang-ville. Seriously, why do I keep coming this way?!

"Look who we have here, a pretty lone wolf." A guy howls at me. His voice was deep yet beautiful. He inches closer to me, however I can't see who he is, his face is covered.