Chapter 14: Living Semi-peacefully? Or not!

Yoongi’s Pov

It's been 3 days since the fight happened, Soohon is finally back with us. He's been itching to get revenge on Marissa, he hates her guts now. I don't blame him, she had humiliated one of the strongest men in Seoul.

"So, are we really going to stay away from her?" Soohon asks. That's a good question, do we really want to stay away?

"Of course. She's living her life peacefully now, being free from us."

"What has she been up to?"

“I follow her from time to time, she's living with that Jackson guy." One of the gang members wall up. He had slicked back black hair with light brown eyes and a fair complexion. He was more on the scrawny side, but he was strong.

"Well, I can get you all access to her,” Mark offers. Was Mark on our side the entire time? Yes he was. Betrayal is a very real thing and it happens everywhere.

"How would that be possible?" I look to him curiously.

"They trust me. Need I say more?" He just shrugs his shoulders, smiling triumphantly.

"So they haven't figured you out yet?"

"They're too blind to see the dangers that lurk around the corner." He was holding a wide smirk now.

"Meaning they're way too trusting."

He purses his lips nodding with that same smirk. We all decide to pay her a little visit at the dance studio. According to Mark, today is the day she's alone there. Jackson is watching over the club, while the other boys are in school. Looks like this'll be our chance to get her alone once and for all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Marissa's Pov

Luckily the past couple of days have been peaceful for you Marissa. Keep up the hard work, don't let anything falter you. Just keep working diligently.

So, since the fight happen I haven't seen nor heard from that gang. I need to count my lucky stars. Yea yea, I know it wasn't my fault in the first place, but I still had a part to play in it. Sigh, why am I bothered by the fact that I won? I'm a complete fool, I should be happy, but I'm not.

As for the others, well I live with them, but I tend to avoid them, I just don't feel like being around anyone. I just want to be alone, rot away in a deep dark ditch in the ground, or get sucked into a giant black hole going into oblivion. I'm not my happy-go-lucky self anymore, I've been falling into a deep deep depression, one that feels like there's no escape from.

No, I have not resulted to drugs, alcohol, or attempts at suicide. Although, I have thought about suicide a couple of times, just too afraid to try it. It won't solve anything, it'll just leave more heartache for those I do leave behind.

I decide to finally get up to head to the studio, I have some paperwork to fill out. I also have some memberships to check up on and try to get people to sign up.

I head down the stairs after I threw on a pair of leggings with a white t-shirt and a pair of red converse. I put my hair in a high ponytail, and wear a baseball cap. I grab a cereal bar, heading towards the studio.

Why do I feel so uneasy on this warm breezy day? Eh, it's just all in my head, there's nothing to be worried about.

Before I know it, I'm walking into the studio, only to be met with Yoongi and that stupid gang of his. What the hell are they doing here? I push my thoughts to the back of my mind, ignoring the glares that I'm receiving from them.