Chapter 54: Found

A/N: I'm back with another chapter. This one may or may not be confusing, so if you have any questions please ask them at the end and I'll be happy to answer them. This chapter is unedited, and I hope you enjoy it. I have come to the conclusion that chapter 55 will be the last chapter. Happy reading lovelies 😁😁

Marissa's Pov

This has all gone too far. I've been holed up for far too long. It's been a month so far. A month and nobody has found me. It's been a month too long. I'm not myself. I don't talk to the others all that much anymore. I barely talk to N now. I stay in my room the entire day without a lick of sunlight.

I'm beginning to think that none of the others have cared. That they were happy I was finally gone. They probably thought I was dead at this point. Who wouldn't think that when they haven't heard anything about you in a month? It's either that or they never really wanted to find me. Knowing about all of the betrayals it wouldn't surprise me if they betrayed me themselves.

Then I heard banging on the front door. That banging was a frantic and desperate one. One that made all of us go to the front door to see who's disturbing the stillness and quietness of the house.

N looks back at me when he sees me emerging from my room to see who it was at the door.

"Will you be okay with whoever it is," His voice held concern to it. He looked gently at my drained form, his worry growing even more, even if he tried hiding it from me.

It warmed my heart to know that he was worried for me. All of the boys were now. We all got past our differences and became a little closer to one another. I understood that they weren't the ones who wanted to hurt me. There's a bigger force out there that they're trying to protect me from.

"Yes, I'm sure," I reply softly.

He smiles at me. It's a bright warm smile. He reaches out his hand for me to take as we both make our way downstairs, going to the foot of the stairs as the other members of the house are at the front door.

When we get to the bottom of the staircase my body becomes numb. It's as if what I'm seeing isn't real.

There stood Yoongi and Jackson. They both look like hell has washed over them. Guilt arises in me as soon as my eyes lay on my husband.

"Marissa! Marissa you're okay," He exclaims as he runs to me and wraps me in his strong arms.

My body instantly relaxes into his hold. It remembers his comforting embrace.

"Did they hurt you," He growls.

"No."

He pulls away, looking at me in pure shock. It's as if he doesn't believe me. As if it's hard to believe me.

"Are you sure? You're not just saying this because they threatened you are you?"

I knew it, he doesn't believe me. You can hear it in his voice. Then again, why would he believe me? They're the ones who took me without warning. They were the ones who wouldn't let me speak to any of my friends, or even my husband, to assure everyone that I was safe.

"I'm serious Yoongi. Vixx aren't the bad guys, it's another group. A more fearsome group that's coming after you. Vixx took me to keep me out of the crossfire," I reassure him.

"That's good then. I came here to make sure you were okay." The way he said it was worrying me. He said it as if he was saying goodbye. He said it as if this was our final meeting.