Chapter 42: Growing Together

A/N: an update 2 days in a row! This chapter is unedited, so please bear with it of there are any mistakes. Prepare for a cute and fluffy chapter ahead of you. As always, happy reading lovelies 😁😁

Marissa's Pov

The next day is filled with so much happiness. Yesterday I found out I was pregnant, then Jungkook got engaged to Taehyung, and Jin got engaged to Henry. So much happiness in one day is enough to keep me happy for an entire month.

I look to my right to see a sleeping Yoongi. I roll onto my side, wrapping my arm around him as I snuggle my face into his chest.

He stirs slightly in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes to peer down at me. I cheekily smile at him. He returns my smile with his infamous gummy smile.

"Waking up to you is the best thing ever," He whispers.

"I always ask this, but I guess I'll ask it again. When did you become so cheesy?" My tone is playful. I chuckle lightly as I wait for his response.

He lifts my chin up, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss on my lips. "When you became my girl was the day I became this way. I don't plan on changing that either, because you deserve to be treated as a princess. You deserve to be reminded every single day how special you are to me and what you mean to me, especially now that you have our child growing inside of you."

I lift my head up, sitting against the headrest, my cheeks burning a crimson red at his words. He knows just what to say to make a person flustered.

He laughs at my reaction, sitting up as well. His hand travels to my stomach as he peers at it adoringly, leaning forward to lay a kiss on it.

"Good morning to both of my babies," He softly whispers.

My heart warms up at the small action. In just 9 months we're going to be a family. We're going to be all together. It's going to be the 3 of us with all of our friends.

"Don't you have work today," I ask him.

"No, I have off. Today is going to be all about you." His tone is soft, with a hint of a little mischief.

I just stare at him incredulously, my mouth hung open. I open and close it, trying to form some type of words, but no sound comes from me. I most likely look like a fish, just opening and closing my mouth the way I am.

He gently takes my hand, pulling me out of bed along with him. I look to him quizzically. He turns around to head out of the room, still dragging me with him.

He doesn't speak a single word, he just drags me along with him all the way into the kitchen. I look at the island in awe.

He had two roses in a vase in the middle of the island with pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon all set up. I blink rapidly, still unable to utter any words.

Yoongi laughs some more at my awestruck state as he goes around the island to pull 2 glasses out of a cupboard above the sink, pouring orange juice into the glasses.

He sets the 2 glasses on the island, taking a seat closest to the sink as I sit in front of him. He sets up my plate with 2 pancakes, some scrambled eggs and a sausage with bacon, handing me the plate.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until my stomach started grumbling.

"Yoongi," I call out in a whisper.

"Hm," He hummed in reply.

"Di-did you do this?"

"I did." His voice was amused at my flustered state.