Chapter 55: Final Goodbyes

A/N: This chapter is unedited, so please excuse any mistakes in here. I'm sad my lovely readers, this is the final chapter for this book. It was a long journey, but we all made it. Happy reading lovelies 😁😁

"Mrs.Min," a doctor asked after I picked up my phone.

I hadn't heard anything all day about Yoongi, which made me upset. It worried me to the point of no return.

"Yes," I answered. My heart ached. I didn't know the reasoning for him to call me at that time.

"It's about your husband." I can hear the sad tone that coated his voice.

I sat down with N right next to me. N grabbed my hand as he squeezed it to help me become more relaxed. He was there for me if I needed him to comfort me. He has always been there for me, which gave me some comfort to know that.

"You're going to have to come here to see him. He was shot pretty badly, but I can assure you he is alive. The thing is, he has amnesia," The doctor informed me.

Amnesia? Will he remember me? Will he even know who I am? What if he doesn't know me? What if he wants nothing to do with me? What about the baby? What if he finds me repulsive and wants nothing to do with me or his child?

I mumbled an okay, getting up to go to the hospital. N looked at me worriedly, unable to speak any words to me.

We both made our way to the hospital in hopes of him at least remembering me. If not remembering me, at least remembering that he had a kid on the way.

When we arrived at the hospital we went in to ask for his room. The nurses had pointed us in the direction of where he was being held. N and I walked in only to have him look at me as if I was a stranger.

"Who are you," He asked. He didn't sound happy to see me. This crushed me.

"Your wife," I whispered. He looked me up and down, scoffing in disgust. That tore me apart.

The look in his eyes was the same look when I first arrived here. It held no interest in me whatsoever. It held absolutely no emotion for me behind them.

N's grip on my hand tightened at that. I knew he wanted to beat Yoongi but I didn't allow it. I couldn't stomach seeing him get hurt over something that he had no control over.

"There's only one girl that I love and her name is Minji. She goes to the same college as me," He growled.

That hurt me. That hurt me a lot. I nodded my head, pulling out my phone to call Minji. I told her the circumstances of Yoongi's condition.

She pleaded with me to help him remember me. She begged me to make him fall in love with me all over again. She didn't want to see what we had go down the drain like this.