Chapter 27: Living as a Family

Marissa's Pov

1 month later

I awoke to the glistening morning sun kissing my skin and warm arms wrapped around me tightly. I turn my head slightly to see Yoongi hugging my back to his chest. I chuckle lightly when I see his bed hair and his gummy smile while he sleeps. He looks like a true angel when he's not conscious. I smile to myself as that thought crosses my mind. I reach out my hand over my own body to lightly stroke his face, not wanting to disturb him.

Soon after he slowly opens his eyes to see me staring at him. I turn around to come face to face with him. He breaks out in a huge smile, pecking my lips quickly.

"I can get used to this," he states lowly.

"Get used to what?"

"Waking up next to you in my arms."

"When will you ever stop with the cheesy lines, it doesn't suit you," I jokingly tell him.

"I'm trying to treat you how you should be treated," He counters with a soft smile.

"Oh, and how is that exactly?" I raise an eyebrow at him jokingly.

"Like the princess you are. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I love you Marissa."

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like this is the last time we'll ever see each other." Something doesn't sit well with me when he says those words the way he says them.

"I have something to tell you," he confesses.

I gulp loudly. "What is it?" I manage to still sound composed, even though my whole being was anything but calm.

"I'm bringing down Got7 once and for all, along with Mr.Sari."

"Mr.Sari?! Have you gone mental?!"

"Hear me out."

"I'm waiting."

"Mr.Sari was working along side Jaebum. He was a crook working as an officer. I held my own private investigation against him with my gang. You see, my gang was never a gang, but a team of private investigators in the making working with the professionals. They wanted us to get the crooked people out of the law force, so in order to do that we had to pretend to misbehave so we could lure them to us. Do you know how Got7 got free?" I shake my head as my response. I couldn't believe everything I was hearing.

"Because Mr.Sari and a couple of his men let them loose."

"This sounds too unreal. If it's true then why did he save Tae?" I don't even know who or what to believe anymore.

"Do you know why he was there when Taehyung almost got shot  in the first place?"

"No."

"Mr.Sari was following Taehyung the entire time, letting Youngjae know where he was at all times. Once the little encounter happened he shot at Youngjae, making it look as if he was protecting Taehyung in order to gain our trust. Do you know Youngjae is still alive?"

All I can manage to do at this point is shake my head.

"He had on a bulletproof vest with blood packs attached to it. It made the whole scene seem so surreal. Now we have all of the evidence to finally put all the rats on the streets in jail for good."

I grab his arm, looking at him with wide eyes. Something is telling me that someone is definitely going to get hurt along the way.

"Yoongi, I think this is a very dangerous game you're playing. Please leave the rest up to the pros in this. I won't be able to handle it if you got hurt."