Chapter 41: Loving You

A/N: I know I said this book wouldn't exceed 40 chapters, but I feel like if I ended it at 40 it would be incomplete. So just bear with me and enjoy some more chapters until I feel this book is completely finished. Happy reading lovelies 😁😁

Jin's Pov

I look to the sky as Henry and I sit here on a park bench. We left Marissa not too long ago, only to get a call from Taehyung saying that he's going to propose to Jungkook.

My heart leapt for joy when he told us that. Those 2 are literally two peas in a pod. They have stuck with each other for as long as I can remember.

A pair of lips on my temple wakes me up from my swimming thoughts. I turn my head to the left to look at Henry, just to see him smiling sweetly at me. A small smile forms on my lips as I look to him. How did I get so lucky to fall into another wonderful relationship? He's everything anyone could ever dream of.

He's considerate, kind, caring, and most of all, patient. He was always so patient with me, and I don't plan on letting him go anytime soon. He gently grabs my hand, getting up as he pulls me with him.

"I have somewhere I want to take you," He whispers.

I look to the ground, my heart beating out of my chest. "Where is that exactly?" My voice is just above a whisper.

He never ceases to make me flustered. Every little thing he does has me going crazy.

"You'll see when we get there," was his simple response.

I nod my head, following closely behind him. When we get to his car he opens the door for me to climb in, walking around the car to get into the driver's side once I'm settled in. He's a true gentleman.

I look into the rearview mirror to see a bouquet of flowers in the backseat of the car. I look at him in confusion, wondering who those flowers are for. He turns to me once he notices my staring, looking into the backseat.

"Wondering what the flowers are for?" His question catches me off guard. No wonder why he's a doctor, he's smart.

I look to my lap, my cheeks burning crimson in embarrassment. I hear him chuckle as he starts the car, mumbling a 'you'll see what they're for when we get there.'

He pulls out of the parking space, pulling onto the road and heads to our destination. I really do wonder where he's taking me.

Once the familiar gravesite comes into view, my heart drops. Why is he bringing me here? Why would we come to Joonie's grave? What is the purpose in all of this?

"I know before you and I had gotten together you had a lover. I also know that lover was killed. I need his blessings for something, so I brought us here," He pauses, reaching into the backseat and handing me the flowers. "I also know that you haven't been here in a while, so I'll leave you 2 alone for a little while, then I'll come out and say what I have to. Don't forget this Jin, I love you."

He kisses my forehead, smiling sweetly at me. I climb out of the car slowly, making my way to the grave with a heavy heart. For some reason I feel guilty. Guilty that I had moved on from my love. Guilty that I didn't stay single after Namjoon died. Guilty because I found another love other than Namjoon.

Before I know it, I'm standing in front of his grave. With shaky hands I place the flowers on his tombstone, tears already flowing out of my eyes.

The air around me is still as the sun is shining down on me. I look to the sky, preparing for everything I have to say.

"Where do I begin Namjoon? Should I start by telling you how much I miss you or should I start by telling you that I found someone other than you who could make me happy?"

Stay Away From Me (Yoongi FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें