Chapter 9

"Where was he last?" Hermione asked, standing up as if ready to leave.

"Yeah, he's probably just on one of his little wanders." Weasley shrugged, getting his things ready for next class.

"He was in our common room and-and then I felt this pain as if someone had cursed him and then he was gone!" He explained.

Granger glanced a concerned look at Ronald.
"That's not like him, 'Mione. Please can we skip class to find him?" The red head pleaded.

"God knows what took him, Ronald! We could be killed, or worse! Expelled!" She calmed down and sighed, "but of course. I can't stand to see Malfoy this upset, especially when it's got to do with Harry."

☆☆☆☆

The first place they checked was the Gryffindor common room, and boys dorm. Then the library and then the Slytherin common room incase it was their idea of getting back on Draco.

"Surely he wouldn't be in the Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw common rooms, would he?" Hermione questioned, yet they continued to search anyway.

☆☆☆☆

Harry's eyes fluttered open, seeing nothing but a dim lit room.

He looked around before noticing he was on a bed, his feet and hands tied to the posts with ropes.

By now he was suprised he hadn't fainted again as he spotted a dark sillouhette in the left corner near the only light.

"What are you going to do, kill me?!" He shouted, hoping the shadow and this was all in his imagination, when he was really laying cuddled up in Malfoy's arms.

"No. I'm just going to hurt you, really, really bad." A familar voice rang through the room, making Harry shudder as he remembered who it was at the door before in their common room.

"You're going to r-rape me?" His voice lacked confidence as he glanced at his naked body with a whimper.

He had another few cuts up along his side, probably from the crucio curse they used previously on him a few times. He truly believed he was disgusting now.

"Unless you do one thing." They crept closer, their faces becoming visible.

"What is it?" He was desperate to get out of the situation and just be in the arms of his Veela again.

"You need to leave Draco."

☆☆☆☆

Draco began to feel weak as they stumbled down a hallway, a sharp pain in his side.

"They're hurting him!" He growled, "Ow fuck!"
He clutched his stomach as his knees began to buckle.

"Draco, are you okay?" Ron asked, helping him up.
"Yes, I'm fine." He grumbled.

"Don't you smell anything? It should lead us to where he is!" Hermione looked around the hallway, suits of armour surrounding them as they rushed down the old hallway they knew so well.

"I'm not a dog- Oh wait." Suddenly, a pleasent smell hit his nostrils, the same one he smelt when he knew who his mate was.

Feeling an urge tugging at his stomach, he followed the scent until it became unbearably strong.

"The Room of Requirements!" He shouted, "Let's go, quick!"

☆☆☆☆

They pulled the dagger out of Harry's side, making him scream.
"Get of me you monster!"

"Leave Draco!"

"No! It'll kill him! He'll think I've rejected him!" He shouted, wipping off the spit the other managed to land on his face.

"I don't care! He deserves better than a weak unworthy piece of dirt like you."
The sharp blade was pressed into his cheek, making a fine line, stopping at his jaw.

"I will kill you. I'll kill you, which'll kill Draco. He won't have to be with a useless piece of shit like you!"

"Please don't." He sobbed, "D-don't hurt Draco."

He felt his body go cold, meaning they had walked off, perhaps back to their corner to pick the next torture weapon. But of course he couldn't really tell, because his glasses were still in his and Draco's common room for all he knew.

Then the lights went completely out, reminding him of his old closet which he hated.
"He wont save you, Potter." They snarled with a cackle, "I would use my wand, but you see, it's better to watch you suffer with these muggle inventions. How do you like-"

They were cut off by a loud crash, making Harry frown.
"Sorry? I didn't catch that. How do I like what?"
He spoke rudely, hiding his fear.

He rolled his eyes, knowing he'd be punished sooner or later for his words.

He just had to hope Draco would find him in time.