Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P10

A/N
I know I keep saying "this is the last part" etc etc etc but I'm just trying to procrastinate by writing these.

"Elena." Albus grunted tiredly, "Fuck off, man..."
She grinned. "Shush, you'll wake them up."
Of course, soon, what with Albus' nightmares and the kids gone, Scorpius and Anvanna moved into Albus and Elena's house with them. They loved it. But they hated being unable to sleep some nights because the other couple was screaming and moaning. It was hard, too- they couldn't argue privately. Sometimes they'd have to stand in the back garden and argue, even when it was pouring it down of rain. And they all bickered a lot. But they all made up later that day by acting like nothing had happened.
"Get the fuck off of me." He shuffled away from her hand that was trying to pull down his joggers, "Go to sleep, Elena. I'm tired."
"C'mon, sweetie..." She begged gently, "You know, you might like it."
"I will not." He stated firmly.

Here's what happened earlier that day.
Jason and Lenna came over, Lenna leaving her 5 year old Mason with Tommy, his godfather, who loved seeing him and letting him play with Nate, who was nearing 6. Mason had his dad's black, curly hair that Lenna loved running her hands through, but had Lenna's green eyes and smile. The name Mason, as Lenna usually explains to everybody she meets, came about because she was joking about how having a son would be like having two Jasons to look after. Of course, when the boy came, she couldn't name him Jason. So she stuck with Mason. There'd be a lot of confusion at home when Lenna was yelling, both boys entering, confused who she was calling.

"What are you saying?" Jason would ask as she growled, "Me or him?" He pointed at Mason who stared at Lenna with the same confusement Jason held.
"You!"
"What? What did I do?" Jason asked, throwing his hands up in surrender as Mason smirked at him.
"You, mister, always fucking leave your dirty stuff around the house! I have you every time for it-"
"Okay, Lenna, that," He pointed the underwear on the floor, "Is not mine. My ass can't fit in those little blue things! I will take off my pants right now to show you, Lenna." He raised an eyebrow and she huffed.
"No. So it's you? Mummy isn't a slave, you know." Lenna crossed her arms at Mason who awkwardly looked away, "Throwing your pants on the floor like that. That is disgusting! Pick them up right now-"
"But mummy, daddy does it!" Mason said, "He taught me! Blame him!"
"I did not teach you shit, you little snitch." He huffed and Mason stared at him.
"You did."
"No, I didn't! When?!"
"You always do it-"
"Doesn't mean you can!"
"Well why can you then?!"
"STOP!" Lenna yelled, "Jason, do NOT swear at him. How old are you now, huh?! Mason, I don't care what daddy does, do not copy him. Are you wearing pants under those shorts?"
He blushed and looked away and Lenna rolled her eyes, pulling her towards him. She grabbed his shorts as he blushed and opened them. She huffed and closed the shorts.
"Go and put some on. Pick that up and put it in the wash."
"Mummy, it's hot." He pouted, "I don't like it on in the heat, you know that. You let daddy!"
"What? Daddy has his pants on."
This time, Jason, who was in his shorts, blushed and looked away. Lenna groaned and pulled him towards her, opening his shorts.
"Jesus Christ." She let go, "Mason, pick those up and put them in the wash. Then both of you, put pants on."
"But, hun, we're wearing shorts anyway so it doesn't matter, you can't see anything." Jason said and Mason nodded in agreement.
"I can smell it." She huffed, "You don't see me stripping naked. I'm wearing a bra and knickers."
"Ew..." Mason laughed and she shot her glare to him. Jason placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Relax. You know you don't have to. We can all go commando with no underwear and just shorts and, well, a top for you, love. I mean, you could pass as a boy with those tits anyway." He winked and she pushed him off of her. "Babe..."
"Pants on. Pants on!" She snapped and Mason ran to put his in the wash.
"Lenna, come on, hun." Jason opened his arms but was met by a cold glare.
"You're so childish. I feel like I'm raising him by myself. You wasn't ready for kids. Or a girlfriend, you asshole." She hissed and he growled.
"Well you was the one who got pregnant anyway, didn't you?! I'm trying!"
"You didn't use protection!"
"I was pissed!"
"So was I!" Lenna yelled, "But look! I didn't plan this and look, I'm still taking care of him whilst you sit on your ass and teach him to be a slob!"
"I WORK EVERY DAMN DAY-"
"So I was a mistake?" The feeble whisper they first ignored became firmer, "I was a mistake?!"
Jason stopped yelling and snapped his head towards Mason.
"YES!" He yelled, without thinking. Then he realised and his face fell, Lenna gasping at him as Mason shrugged and looked at the floor.
"You should have given me up then." He muttered, but before he could walk off, Lenna pulled him into a hug. He tried squirming away, tears eventually running down his face but she just squeezed harder.
"No, baby, no, you wasn't a mistake. You weren't planned, no, but you're not a mistake. Never. I'm so glad we had you-"
"I just make you both argue! You were happier without me!" Mason yelled, not letting his tears get the better of him. Lenna sighed and Jason knelt down in front of Mason, grabbing his hands.
"No, baby, no." He rubbed his hands as the other stilled, "No, that's not right, baby. I love you to pieces."
The stubborn arsehole didn't say anything about Lenna, and Lenna rolled her eyes, taking the first move.
"And mummy just gets frustrated with daddy. I love him loads, okay?" She smiled at Mason, dismissing Jason's smile at her, "You do make us happy but we've always argued, sweetie." She laughed, "Even when we were kids. You being born didn't increase that. Decreased it, actually. But arguments are apart of life. Now, me and you argue, don't we? But I still love you, sweetie. You're my little baby, aren't you, Mase?" She grinned and kissed Mason's hair as he sniffled. Jason moved his eyes back to meet his son's.
"And your mummy knows I love her. Even when she's yelling and being no fun." He grinned up at Lenna who playfully rolled her eyes.
"Commenting on my boobs isn't fun. It upsets me." She said in a joking way but Jason sighed and picked up her hand, kissing it, making her smile.
"Sorry, baby. Forget we aren't kids anymore. I guess I can't joke like that with you no more, huh?"
"You can. Just as long as you prove to me how amazing I still am afterwards." She winked and he smirked.
"I will. I promise you that."