Chapter 32

Harry burst through the toilet door and smiled proudly.
"Minus! No baby here!"
"Oh, Harry!" Hermione gave him a bone crushing hug, "Should we tell Draco?"
"Yep!" He ran towards the door which looked a bit blurry, and at first he ran straight into a wall.
"Harry, are you-"
His excitement got the better of him, so he jumped up and pushed open the door, breaking the silencing charm.
"I HAVE NOBODY INSIDE OF ME!" He cheered.

Malfoy turned his head quickly and smiled at Potter.
"That's great, love. I'm so glad we don't have to rush into anything, I wasn-"
The green eyed male interupted him by rushing back into the toilet to puke.
"Harry, are you sure? Were are your glasses? Did you put them on? Can you even see me, or just a red headed blur?" Ronald asked, stepping forward.
He was right, Harry had forgotten his glasses beside his bed side.

He didn't know how he could have forgot; he could barely make out Hermione's face.
"Shit!" He grumbled, looking around blindly for them.
"Here, babe." He slipped Potter's glasses onto his face, "Were did you put the test? Hermione, Ron, can you wait outside for a few minutes please?" Draco mumbled politely, and they nodded and did as he asked.

He cast a silencing charm and frowned at his mate.
"You dick, how could you forget your glasses?" He was just teasing, but the Gryffindor took it the wrong way.
"I'm s-sorry, please-"
"Princess, I'm just kidding. I love you really. Come on." He ran his thumb over Harry's lips as if to clean them just incase, before smashing his own onto his.
When he pulled back, he offered a small grin.
"You're such a good kisser, Potty."
"B-But I just puked-"
"B-But I love you too much to wait." He mimicked with a pout and the raven haired boy smiled slightly, his chin still wobbling.

He lead Harry to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat (which was closed), patting his lap for his mate to join. He did so before they checked in the bin beside it.
"Malfoy, close your eyes. Let me see first."
Draco smiled and hid his face in the crook of the other's neck.

It was quiet for a while and he noticed that the other began shaking in his arms.
"Harry?" He looked up and saw that the boy was staring wide eyed at the test, "What does it say?"

"I-I-We-Positive." He stuttered before throwing it at the wall and turning to cry in Draco's arms.
"What are you crying for, honey? We're going to be dads! It's fantastic! Don't you want my child?" His voice fell and tears clinged onto the corners of his eyes.
"No, I do. I do. It's just, you said you wasn't ready and you dont want to rush into things and we'll get expelled and-and I can't... I can't have this child, because it means putting pressure on you to earn us all money and-"

"You want to abort my child?" Malfoy's voice grew in fury and his eyes flickered red, but he took one glance at the trembling Potter and calmed down. He had to think of it from Harry's point of view.
"I can't make you go through all of this, Draco." He sobbed.
"Go through what? You think getting rid of a living baby will help? That's my child too, and you're not leaving it to die, Harry. If it were you in there and your parents aborted, who would have destroyed Voldemort? Answer that, Harry. Please, please don't. Not my child." His voice calmed, however the raven haired boy was crying more than ever.

"My parents are dead, Malfoy!" He got up from the blond's lap and started pacing their large en suite's floor, "I'm good for nothing, I can't even bloody remember to wear my glasses which I'm pratically blind without, so what makes you think I could raise a child?"
"You... You mean so much to me, princess. You're so important to me, don't you see? You're worth more than you'll ever know, and I love you to pieces. I'm sorry for raising my voice, I-I just don't want you to kill them. Please. Think this through. I'll make sure you're treated like a king, Harry, just please don't hurt them. I really want you to be the father to my children, and I want to be a father to yours. I've seen how you are with kids, it's amazing. You're amazing. We could be dads. Please... Don't waste that chance. I understand if you aren't ready, but I forgot to use a condom and this is the consequence. But we'll get through it, and honestly, I think it'll be amusing to start a family. I-I'll speak to Severus. He can't expell us, as long as we're good. Whatever happens, I'll be here to hold your hand the whole way through, if you just let me."

Tears dripped off his cheeks and onto Harry's shoulder and he heard a small and shakey sigh.
"Malfoy... I-I'm not going to abort. I'm just really worried. What if you leave? What if something happens to us and they become an orphan? I-I don't want them to have to go through what I did. I don't want them to be under so much pressure. I don't want you to be either. Please, promise me you'll stay with me. You'll get a job that you only have to work for on a few days of the week for an hour or two, and I'll do the same. Please don't stop loving me, ever, Draco. I can't cope without you."

The blond smiled up at him and nodded.
"I'll never leave you, baby. I'm more concerned about you leaving me. Everytime I look at you I fall more in love with your stupid scar and stupid smile that I absolutely adore in reality. If anything ever happens to us, which I won't let it, my parents will always take care of them. Or we could as Ron and Hermione to be their godparents, or even Remus and Sirius. They were such good people and they missed out on the chance to raise you." He whispered, "Stop crying. Are you happy about this? That we're going to be dads? Because I'm jumping for joy, sweetie."

Harry met the other's eye contact and nodded.
"It's brilliant." He smiled widely.
"Glad we agree. Come here, love!" Draco stood up and Potter jumped, the blondie catching him as they both cried in joy.
"I love you." He pressed small kisses along the raven haired boys jaw and he sniffled, grinning.
"I love you, too, ferret. I can't believe I even thought about hurting them. Never."
"That's my little princess." He kissed Harry passionately who then melted into the kiss.
"I'm actually still scared you'll pay more attention to them then to me." He pouted as Draco pulled away.
"As if. There's plenty of me to go around." He smirked, "Can I take a look at the stick?"

"Well sure, but it's over there." He pointed at the door and he groaned.
"You drama queen!" He laughed, pecking his cheek before tapping his thigh to ask him to get down from Draco.
Harry unwrapped his legs from his waist and Malfoy walked over to the little test.
"And you pissed on this?" He asked, examining the little plus as he rubbed it with his fingers.
"Yes, you pervert." He giggled, wrapping his arms around him from behind.

"Should we keep it? Just as a memory? Not 'cos you pissed on it; break that piece off." He scrunched his nose in disgust and Potter playfully rolled his eyes but did as he said.
"Yeah, but maybe we should show Hermione and Ron before they think we've forgotten or fell down the toilet."
"Good point."

They wandered out, Harry smiling and blushing as Draco grinned proudly and shown off the test.
"There's a mini Malfoy-Potter on the way."
"Will you be getting married?" Hermione asked excitedly, hugging them both.
The Slytherin took a glance at his mate and raised his eyebrows, however the other quickly shook his head.
"No, I guess not... Why not?" He asked Potter, furrowing his brows in confusion.
"I just don't really want to. If you do, then of course, whatever makes you smile, but-"
"Oh shut up, Potty, you know you'll get your way because you're the princess here." He winked, and Harry blushed, showing off a childish smile at the same time.

"But doesn't that mean you'll be expelled?" Ron stepped forward, a small frown on his face, "We're going to lose you both?"
"I'll try and talk it through with my godfather, but this isn't the end." Draco promised and Harry nodded.
"You'll be visiting atleast once every month, I'll make you both!" He mocked and Hermione laughed but tears were rolling down her cheeks too.
"Oh guys..." She sniffed, making Ron hug her. Harry joined along with Malfoy.
"Don't worry, 'Mione." Potter reassured, "W-we started this together and we'll end it together."

"Will our little Harry be able to protect himself?" Ron asked and Draco giggled.
"Yes, Ronald." The raven haired boy grinned, "And stop it guys, you're going to make me cry. Plus, we haven't exactly been expelled yet anyway."
"I'll make sure they don't expell us. I mean, they can't expect us to abort either. It's normal Veela behaviour to bond." The Slytherin hissed as they all broke away from the hug, his wings making an appearance, "They can't expell us at all! All because Harry's pregnant and I'm a Veela? Well they should have thought about this before-"
"Drakey, you angry blond kitten, calm down." Harry smirked and the boy's wings dissapeared, his face blushing a pink colour that stood out on his pale cheeks.

"Shit, sorry."
When Hermione and Ron left, Draco pulled the raven haired boy back to bed, his hand fixed onto the Gryffindor's stomach.
"Malfoy-"
"Just get some sleep, okay? It's been a long day-"

He was cut off by snores, making him chuckle.
"Oh how much I love you, you'll never understand, Potty."