Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra

"Marcy's mum's friend." Tom explained. Nate groaned.
"So why do I have to come pick her up with you? You've been to an airport before."
"Because I can't leave a sixteen year old home alone."
"Mum's there!"
"Mhm. Mum does not need a sixteen year old distracting her as she cleans."
"Why does this lady have to stay with us?" Nate huffed.
"Hey," Tom laughed, "It's only for a few days. Her second husband just divorced her. You have to be nice. She's a nice lady, you'll like her."
"Mhm, you going to fall in love with this nice lady?" Nate asked.
"What? No!" Tom snorted, "Why?"
"Then why does she have to stay in the same house as us? I don't know, dad, but you might become her third husband."
"Fuck off!" He laughed as Nate grinned, "I'll stick to being your mum's first. And last."
"So this lady... she knows you have a son?"
"Yes. And she's been waiting to meet you." He ruffled his hair, "You'll like her, trust me. Mkay, get out."
Nate groaned as his dad got out, and he got out after him. He followed his dad into the airport, rolling his eyes when his dad held his hand and told him it was to make sure he didn't get lost.

He stood there, waiting for her near the baggage area. He ran a hand through his hair.
"Why can't she just drive herself? Get a taxi?"
"It's called being a gentleman." Tommy rolled his eyes at Nate, "Can you just be quiet? You've complained the whole way."
"How do I do sixteen year old boy things if there's a guest at our house?" He hissed and Tommy snorted.
"In your room. She won't come into your room, trust me."
"She might. She has had two husbands." He muttered and Tom smacked his shoulder. "Ow!"
"She's a nice woman. Stop."
He groaned and waited with his dad.

"Marcy!" Tommy called, sticking his hand up. A woman looked over and grinned, running over.
"That is not her." Nate's mouth fell open. Tommy saw him stare at her breasts and rolled his eyes, just before he was pulled into a tight hug.
"Tommy! Aw, I missed you!" She kissed his cheek and he chuckled.
"Marcy, looking as single as ever. I swear that's the only time you come back to England."
"Yeah, well." She sighed and then did a double take at Nate. Her smile made him blush. "The last time I saw you, Nay, was when you were four! Oh, look at you!" She pulled him into a tight hug and he squeezed her back, smirking at Tommy as his head rested on her chest. He growled at him. She pulled away. "Do you remember me?"
"No, but it's nice to meet you." He smiled and Tommy smiled at his manners.
"Oh! Tommy! Look at how cute he is!" Marcy pinched his cheeks and Tommy snorted as Nate blushed and frowned. That was hurting his braces.
"He isn't four anymore, Marcy. You can't just do that. It hurts his mouth with his braces." He explained and she gasped and grinned.
"You have braces? I remember your dad never had braces. Fucking perfect tooth cunt." She snapped and Tommy grinned proudly, "Me and mummy had to."
"Jane was hot with braces and even hotter when she got them off." Tommy whistled and Marcy grinned and playfully rolled her eyes.
"Show me." She bared her teeth at Nate to show him what to do and with a blush he did as she did. She smiled. "You look handsome."
He blushed and looked away. "Thank you."
"Now, Nate, tell Marcy how excited you were to have her stay down." Tommy said with a smile. Marcy cooed and Nate force a smile, and glared at his smirking dad when she turned away. "Okay, Marce, let's get the luggage."
"Wait!" She whined and grabbed the man into a hug again, "I missed you so, so much. So much. You and Jane. Thanks for letting me stay." She mumbled, "Just for a few days whilst I sort out my new house."
"It's going to be fun having you live just down the street." Tommy grinned, "Jane's going to go crazy when you tell her. She thinks you're just staying and then living with your mother. We would let you live with us if that was the case but you know. Teenage boy." He smirked when Marcy looked at Nate, who was glaring at his father and flushing in embarrassment.
"Oh, don't be embarrassed, Nate. It's completely normal." Marcy said and Nate coughed. He started to choke and Tommy sighed and rubbed his back.
"I am not running to the car to get your inhaler. So swallow it and breathe." He kissed Nate's cheek and Nate took deep breaths, still blushing.
"I hate you." He wheezed quietly to Tommy and glared at his dad, who grinned and pecked his lips, making him frown in disgust. He stood up and ruffled Nate's hair.
"Who would have thought you would be a good father? And to Jane's kid?" Marcy smiled.
"You." Tom laughed and Marcy grinned and nodded.
"I did call it."
"A good father? You haven't seen him yet." Nate muttered but they both heard.
"Shut up before I shove my dick down your throat, Nate." Tommy joked and Nate snorted.
"Be like a dummy in my mouth." He pantomimed sucking a dummy, "Tiny as hell!"
Tommy blushed and rolled his eyes. "Mkay, braces. Shut up now."
"Hey, at least my teeth are white. The only white thing about you is your skin. And your cooking. Bland."
"Fuck off!" Tommy laughed and Nate grinned in triumph, "At least you can see your teeth in the dark then."
Nate playfully gasped.
"Now, I don't want to be serving Marcy chocolate for pudding tonight, do I?" Tommy teased.
"Why?" He turned and winked at Marcy, "You might like it."
"Nate!" Tom snapped and Marcy blushed and her mouth dropped open in shock.
"What?" He laughed, "No, no, no, you cannot yell at me. I've saw you do that to a waitress before."
"Uhm, Tommy?" Marcy raised her eyebrows and he blushed.
"Jane was there. Jane was there, she was there and she knows. She laughed about it with me, I didn't cheat, I- Nate, shut your fucking mouth before I grab some string and tie your braces together." He hissed and Nate grinned cheekily.
"See? What a good father. God, I love you, amazing dad." He said dramatically and Marcy hid her giggles.
"Don't encourage him." He demanded Marcy, who covered her smile with a hand, "Fucking teenage twat." Tommy rolled his eyes.
"Dad..." Nate said seriously, his face falling, "That one hurt a little."
Tommy sighed. "Sorry, Nay. Can you shush now and help me get Marcy's stuff?"
Nate stared at him for longer, expecting more. Tommy glared at him and bent to his level.
"Is this how you're playing it?" Tommy hissed quietly, "What happened to polite Nate?"
"Kind of went when my dad threatened to shove his pee pee down my throat. Oh, and when you told Marcy I masturbate." He hissed back, furrowing his eyebrows in anger.
"Every boy does it!" He whispered. Marcy stared at them in bewilderment, their noses almost touching.
"So?! It's private!" He hissed. Tommy raised his eyebrows.
"Eyes off the titties next time." He whispered, "Then I'll think about saving you some pride."
"I hate you." Nate muttered, "Mad if I stare at pee pees but also mad if I stare at titties. What do I bloody look at?"
"The fucking bible and the loving arms of Jesus." He snapped before standing up straight and smiling at Marcy, "Okay. Bags?"