Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P7

He didn't know whether to warn Ben and have the possibility of being yelled at and embarrassing Ben, or whether to walk away and leave it without telling anybody and have the possibility of somebody else seeing, getting the same idea as him but instead teasing him about it.

Next thing he knew his legs and mouth were in work.
"Ben! Hold on!"
He was standing beside the swaying boy in seconds.
"Yes?" The boy asked through grit teeth and Albus tried to word it as politely as possible.
"Ben, mate, you're limping and swaying. You either look drunk or... anyway, somebody else might see and get an idea..." He didn't want to refer to it as the wrong idea because was it really? It could be the truth, and Albus suspected it was, "Want me to help you home?"
"No. No, no, no." He swatted his hands away, "I fell over and really hurt my ankle but stay away from my house. I'm not being rude, I promise, just..."
"Personal shit, I get it. But want some ice then and we can try and sort out your ankle?" He offered, though really doubting it was true.
"No, thank you. I'll make my way home and I'll be fine." He promised, and Albus nodded.
"Okay. Alright. See you." And then he ran back to his house, his heart racing for Ben. What if somebody saw and bullied him? Was he going through something like Albus did, is that why he didn't want anybody near his house?

"I told you not to go so hard. I'm limping and what if my parents find out? Albus from school has already saw me and pointed it out and offered to help fix up my hurt ankle."
"Albus? That fucking twat's getting all buddy buddy with you, huh?"
He could hear his fury from the other line and rolled his eyes.
"That's what friends do. Not everybody is like you and me."
"What, a disgrace?"
Quiet.
"If it's that disgraceful why do you do it?"
"It's who I am, aint it?"
"It's not disgraceful to be like that. Don't say that."
"Oh, shut up, Ben. Go home."
"I'm limping real bad, I'm all sore and I'm scared my parents will see."
"Well goddammit, Ben, what can I do?! You should have told me if you wanted to stop and I can't go outside to help you! People might see."
Ben chewed on his lip and then rolled his eyes. "I don't know why I called. Go back to your little play you're putting on. You're as straight as a wet piece of spaghetti. I think I might come out soon."
"What?! Why?!"
"What do you mean why? What's so wrong with me liking boys and girls?"
"Uhm, we're at school. You're popular. I'm supposed to be the fucking alpha male so yeah, EVERYTHING is wrong with that."
"Tell me, Harvey. Did you really love your ex-girlfriend?"
Silence. Then, "Of course I did. But I realised it wasn't romantically."
"Do you love me?"
"Don't ask me that shit, Ben, I thought it was for sex." He groaned and Ben's heart broke a bit.
"Do you love me?" He demanded again.
"Maybe? I-I don't know, Ben."
"Would you be ashamed to be seen with me?"
"What?" A laugh came from the other side of the phone, "Well I'm not ready to come out."
"I am."
"But you can't."
"Why?"
"Because if you do people will be on to us! You walking into my house every Saturday and being openly bisexual doesn't make a good look, especially considering we don't talk much at school."
"Harvey, I can't keep hidden anymore, dude. I want a relationship that I don't have to hide."
"You literally just called me dude on the phone after leaving from fucking me."
Ben rubbed his temples. "You keep dodging the fucking question, Harvey. I've told you everything personal about me. Shit I don't tell anybody!"
"I told you my shit, too!"
"I'm going to go home, Harvey. I need to think about this."
"What? Did Albus say something to you to make you feel like this?"
"No. But he sure as hell showed me more love platonically than you ever have romantically."
"Hm. I know where he lives, anyway. Go home, Ben. Talk soon."
"Don't you dare do shit-"
The line went dead. He cursed and tried his fastest to go home.

"Does Albus live here?"
"Why?" Draco crossed his arms at the doorstep.
"Scorpius' mate, sir." He replied and Draco sighed, nodding.
"Albus!"
"Yeah?" Came the call from upstairs and Harvey balled his hand into a fist just at the sound of his obnoxious fucking voice.
"Somebody's here to see you!"
There was the sound of footsteps running down the stairs and Albus stopped as he saw Harvey. He looked at Draco and Draco left into the kitchen.
"W-want Scorpius?"
"No. I want you. Step outside, mate."
"Why?"
"Don't question me." He snapped and Albus stepped outside. "You don't talk to anybody who I know, yeah? You shit bag. Don't even look at anybody you see that I communicate with-"
"What? I don't-"
"I mean ANYBODY who even hangs around NEAR me."
Albus stopped and his mind clicked. He raised an eyebrow. "Do you mean Ben?"
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Harvey shoved him onto the floor and Albus fell on his bandaged hand, "Fucking nightmare boy. You say shit about anything that happened I will personally beat you the fuck up and give you more nightmares. Freak."
Then Harvey heard somebody get up from inside and started to run. Albus pushed himself into a sitting position and stared at his trembling hands.