Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.3

Angel whistled and applauded as Mason jogged downstairs in joggers, stretching and flexing. He grinned at Angel.
"Always my biggest fan, huh, auntie?"
"What a sexy boy!"
"Angel, don't objectify my son." Lenna demanded and Angel snickered.
"I'm not! I'm helping that confidence!"
Jason whined and patted his hand about tiredly, clasping it over her mouth finally.
"Sshhh..."
Angel grinned and licked his hand, making him yelp and wipe it on her.
"Jason?"
"What?"
"You're rubbing my breast."
He shot his hand away and Lenna giggled. Angel snorted.
"Just sleep, Jason."
"You're yelling too much. And I can't sleep without really squeezing somebody."
"You can squeeze me."
"Your big tits are in the way."
"Squeeze them then. It won't bother me."
He rest his head on her chest and a hand on the side of her breasts. She didn't mind, knowing it wasn't sexual, but Lenna scowled.
"Angel. Those aren't his pillows."
"Len, he just wants cuddles."
"He can cuddle me!"
"This is warm." Jason grumbled. Mason saw Lenna's face fall and saw her cross her arms over herself, quiet. He nibbled his lower lip, wanting to cuddle her but knowing Rosie would get mad. He sat on the other sofa. Angel was shushing Jason, stroking his hair. She saw his mouth open and him yawn, before he really did fall asleep.
"Bet that's like sleeping on a cloud to him." Rosie said as she came downstairs and saw the sight.
"What are you trying to say?" Lenna snapped defensively and Rosie opened her mouth to talk. Then shut it in confusement.
"She didn't mean anything, mum." Mason mumbled with less energy and strength Rosie probably would have liked.
"Of course she didn't." Lenna grumbled. Rosie huffed.
"I'm going upstairs-"
"No, no, come." Mason opened his arms, "You look warm in my pyjamas."
Rosie hesitantly took a step. Then rushed at him and jumped on his lap, giggling. He grinned and kissed her hair.
"All good?"
"Not cosy enough. Lay with me!" She dragged him to lay down and he rest his head on her chest, rubbing her stomach.
"You should go upstairs if you're going to sleep." Lenna stated coldly.
"I can't move." Angel reminded. Jason's peaceful face made Angel smile.
"His face hasn't changed much since we were kids. I remember when we were in bed together and I couldn't sleep. I'd watch him for a few seconds. His peaceful face."
"Weird." Lenna huffed.
"Not really. He was like my little annoying brother. I wanted to know he was okay. My little cutie." She giggled, rubbing his back and making sure the blanket had tucked him in.
"When were you soft for Jason?" Lenna muttered. Angel shrugged.
"Always have been really, haven't I? As a kid, he was annoying. But he's less annoying now. More..." She licked her thumb and gently rubbed a thumb across a spot on his cheek, "Cute."
"Well you have Tim." Lenna mumbled.
"And I love Tim."
"Well let me have Jason then."
"You do have Jason. Stop getting jealous because he wants cuddles from me. You have Princess!"
She grumpily held Princess who relaxed in her hold. Mason shared a kiss with Rosie, hand slipping up her top to hold her breast. She yawned and shut her eyes, Mason purring.
"Stroke my hair." He begged. She tiredly ran her hand through his curls and he sighed peacefully, shutting his eyes.
"You two shouldn't be falling asleep so early." Lenna said to Mason and Rosie, "Wait until bedtime else you can't sleep."
Mason saw Rosie roll her eyes.
"Ma, I'm tired." He muttered.
"I know, Masey, but napping so early in the afternoon will make you stay up at nig-"
"I don't care, I'm tired." He stated firmer. He felt Rosie ruffle his hair and smiled at her. Lenna fell quiet and focused on stroking the dog.

"Finally!" Albus smiled up at the home they'd rented and grabbed Scorpius' hand, "Come on, quick! Let's find our room!"
"Al, I'm sleeping with Vanny."
"But... come on! The first night we should spend together." Albus begged. Scorpius laughed.
"Why? My wife wants me with her tonight."
"Oh..."
"I'll get in bed with you tonight." Harvey joked and Albus innocently pulled his eyes to the ground, proving he didn't want that. Harvey cooed and pinched his cheeks, making him snicker.
"Get off, man!"
"Too cute!"
"Harvey, come on!" Ben begged, pulling on his hand, "He's standing, baby, please let me use this to my advantage!"
Harvey yelped as he was dragged by the hand into the house. Scorpius rolled his eyes.
"Guess I'll get their stuff."
Elena nudged Scorpius.
"Me and Anvanna are definitely having a girls night so you either sleep in Albus' room or downstairs."
"Mhm." Anvanna agreed, "And we're going to watch films and try on... our dresses..." She dragged her finger down Scorpius' top and he watched her with a small smile, "You can't see the dresses yet!"
"I guess me and Al will have a lads night then." He grabbed Albus' hand and pulled him into a squeeze, "Lads night in our room and we can get Ben and Harvey to spend time with us."
"Lils and Angelina are the life of the party so they're definitely coming in our room." Anvanna nudged Angelina and made her grin. Lily was still quiet.
"Lils, call her. Call Jane. Otherwise forget about her." Scorpius said, "She's a child being a child. She can't last a day without you."
Lily shrugged silently. Angelina sighed.
"Let's pick a room, Lils, cheer you up."
Albus smiled shyly at Scorpius. "You sure you want to spend the night with me?"
"Of course." Scorpius smiled, "Cuddles in Italy. Lovely." He bumped his hip against his, "Come on. We'll choose our rooms."
"Me and Albus are getting the biggest one!" Elena demanded and heard the window open.
"Me and Harvey are about to claim our room!" Ben called out into the drive, "So don't come in here!"
"Anvanna...?"
"Hmm?"
"Can we claim our room before we have boys night?" Scorpius pouted. She smiled and nodded, helping him take in their own plus Ben and Harvey's bags.