Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P9

A/N
Okay I just had to add this!!

"Tommy..."
"Mhm, beautiful?" He hummed, flicking through the tv channels. It was quiet and he glanced up at her, doing a double take at her serious face. "Jane?"
"I...Tom." She sat beside him and he raised an eyebrow as she placed a hand on his arm, "You love me, right?"
"Of course, Jane." He said and a small, nervous smile grew on her face.
"And I love you. So... what would you say..."
"Oh, get to it!" A smile started growing on his face and she laughed.
"Tommy, I want to start a family with you."
His face faltered, and her heart dropped.
"Shouldn't we be married first? Don't you want a marriage, baby?"
She shook her head. "I just want a family. I don't care about marriage, Tom..." She bit her lip. Then he grinned and her smile rose again.
"Fuck yeah, babe!" He laughed and she giggled.
"Really?!"
"Yeah! When should we try?" He grinned and leaned in, softly kissing her lips, "Mm, I love you."
"I love you too. How about we try tonight?" She grinned and he smirked.

Two months later, Lenna went down her parents house to visit, bringing Jason.
"Dad!" She grinned and immediately hugged him as he opened the door. He grunted and laughed.
"Hiya, Len. You live down the street, do you have to squeeze me to death every week you come to see me?" He laughed and then stroked her hair, kissing her forehead, "God, daddy misses you..."
"I know, dad." She smiled, pulling away, "And of course I have to. I love you."
"Love you too, baby." He smiled as she walked in and then grinned at Jason, "And here's my little man! Can't believe you got with my little girl."
He laughed and hugged him, patting his back. "I promise to take care of her, Al."
"Good. You better." He raised an eyebrow and then smiled and closed the door.
"Where's mum?" Lenna asked and Albus shrugged.
"Getting changed, should be. Want anything to eat?"
"Oh, yeah, let me go search for ice cream!" Lenna got up and rushed into the kitchen and Albus snorted, sitting down opposite Jason.
"How you been? How are your parents?"
"You know more than me, Albus. Not saw them yet and you guys all went on a roadtrip yesterday, so I heard. How was it?"
He chuckled. "Fun. Felt young again."
"You aren't even old yet, Al." He chuckled and Albus grinned.
"Always been a kiss ass to me. Love ya, Jase."
He smirked and playfully rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, you too, Albus."
"Jason!"
He looked up and smiled at Elena as she came rushing down the stairs.
"Such a young spirit." Albus mumbled with a smile and Jason heard him, smiling to himself.
"Hey, Elena." He stood up and smiled, hugging her, "How you been?"
"Good, good. Where's Len?"
"Here I am!" She came rushing out with an ice cream in her hand, "Mum!"
Elena was crushed in a hug and laughed, kissing her head. "Love you, Len."
"You too, mum. Oh, dad, how's your nights been?" She sat opposite him and he rubbed his temples.
"Baby, I refuse to talk about that with you."
"Daddy, I'm old enough now." She said softly and he sighed.
"That's what scares me. Don't want you growing up and not visiting me-"
"No! Are you kidding?!" She scoffed and Jason laughed.
"I promise you, Albus, she will never not visit. She talks about you guys all the time still." He chuckled and Albus smiled happily, Elena grinning as Lenna playfully rolled her eyes, "But that also means you will always have my irritating ass around."
"Aw, no, you have your dads ass. And a fine ass that is." Elena smirked and Lenna laughed, Albus rolling his eyes.
"Mum!" She playfully scolded as Jason grimaced playfully.
"Kidding! I only love my Al's ass."
"Which you still claw at when we have sex." He playfully rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow at her, "But now the kids are gone, we do have some fun."
"Dad!" Lenna huffed, "I'm still your daughter and that means I do not want to know."
Jason smiled and sat down, "You guys still go at it?"
"Jason, don't ask my parents that." Lenna hissed and he smiled at her, grabbing her face and kissing her lips before swiping a bite of her ice cream. She gasped and huffed. "Who the fuck bites an ice cream?"
"Lenna!" Albus scolded and she frowned.
"Sorry, dad."
"She's old enough now." Elena laughed and Albus furrowed his eyebrows.
"No bad language in front of me. Jason, do you swear in front of your parents?"
He scoffed. "Unless I want dad Ben to slap my ass, no way."
Albus grinned. "See, El?" Then he turned back to Jason, crossing his arms, "And Jason, no kissing her in my house."
"He could have done worse." Elena said, sitting beside Albus and resting her hand on his leg.
"You- you better not have touched her. Have you?!" He snapped and Lenna blushed and huffed as Jason put his hands up in surrender.
"Dad, he only needs my permission for that. Not yours."
"But I deserve to know! Have you guys had sex?"
"Albus! Don't get so personal!" Elena scolded and Lenna shuffled awkwardly.
"You have?! Jesus Christ, Lenna." He rubbed his temples and Lenna looked at the floor in shame.
"Albus, come on. You know I was careful and gentle and she was happy, right, Len?" He said and she nodded, "And I wouldn't hurt her. C'mon, you out of all people know that I would never hurt Lenna. I've loved her forever, man!"
"Fuck off, Jason. That's still my daughter and I expected a heads up. You could have gotten her pregnant, and you aren't ready to be a dad, are you?" He said and Jason furrowed his brows as Lenna stood up and stormed into the kitchen.
"What's that supposed to mean?" He laughed in confusement and Albus rolled his eyes, Elena getting up to follow after Lenna.
"You don't know shit about handling responsibilities."
Jason raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"
"You heard. I love you, Jason, but you can't handle a kid. Not yet."
"Woah, okay, Albus. I didn't say I wanted a kid yet but I'll have you know I can handle them just fine, thank you very much." He stood up and Albus rolled his eyes.
"Sure, Jason."
"As if you're a dad to talk. What with Lenna's childhood, my parents saw more of her than you did." He snapped and Albus pushed himself up.
"You what, Jason?"
"You heard." He growled and Albus snarled back.