Chapter 27

A/N, Decided not to do a time skip just yet!
Thank you to all those who comment and like my chapters! Some just view and idk it annoys me lmao. But your comments and votes mean the world to me so thank you! I didn't point anyone out so I can get straight onto the chapter, sorry but you know I love you all! ♡
-

Draco gulped as Harry knocked on the door.
Soon, a familiar face appeared.
"Hello Remus!" Harry smiled, wrapping his arms around the man.
"Hello, Harry! How are you?"

He watched as Lupin placed a kiss on the smaller boy's head, and he couldn't help but growl.
"Oh, hello Draco." Remus smiled, letting Harry go, "Come on in."
They all walked in and Potter gripped Malfoy's hand as Sirius came down the steps.

"Harry my boy!" He watched as they hugged, his godfather looking extremely cheerful that Harry was there. It made him wish that Severus was more joyful around him, but Snape was always a moody git.
"Malfoy? What's he doing here?"

Sirius pulled Potter behind him, making Malfoy whimper and snarl.
"Harry." He grunted, and the raven haired boy swatted his godfather's hands away before placing a small kiss on Malfoy's lips. A smug look appeared on the blond's face as the others looked at him in shock.
"Are you two friends?" The werewolf asked.
"Bloody hell, Moony, I think they're past that!" Black hissed.

"Er, funny story-" Harry was cut off by Draco's wings shooting in his face, making him blow them away and push himself from them, "Gosh Malfoy, do you have to do that everytime?"
"Sorry."

"They're mates? Harry, you're Draco's mate? That's amazing!" Sirius smiled whilst Remus pushed his own wings out.
"Woah." Harry gaped, widening his eyes. Remus' were different to Lucius'. These were bigger and more ruffled, whereas his Veela's fathers wings were smaller but bigger than Draco's, and they were more on the elegant side.

The blond boy frowned, pouting at Harry.
"What?" He asked, not bothering to look at the Slytherin.
"I think Malfoy's a bit jealous that you're looking at my Veela's wings instead of his." Sirius smirked, Remus wrapping an arm around his waist.
"Draco, yours are beautiful too." He reassured, going to brush his fingers against it, however the boy shook him away.

"But mine's broken." He sighed, hiding them in his back.
"Broken? How so?" Remus raised an eyebrow and the blond rolled his eyes as Harry explained.
"I was stabbed, pushed off the astronomy tower and Draco saved me. First time flying so he landed odd and broke it, same old story with me or Malfoy having bad luck." He shrugged, making the boy lightly punch his shoulder.
"You was stabbed?!" Sirius gasped, running to check the boy.

"Oh don't worry, Malfoy killed them for me." He smiled, as if it was completely normal, "Plus I'm healed now. Ta da!" He showed the scar on his thigh and his godfather sighed.

"You need to be more careful, Harry. We can't have you... going, can we? Then we'd have nobody." Remus came to examine it, but the other Veela's eyes turned red as they saw his mate being touched.

"Mine!" He snapped, slapping the older's hands away before covering his mouth, "Oh crap, I'm sorry."
Harry giggled and shook his head whilst the older two grinned.
"It's fine, Remus bit a guy's hand for hugging me."
"Oh, how pleasant." His godson laughed, "I still don't understand how you can be a Veela, werewolf, and a wizard at the same time."

"Hard to deal with, yes, but possible." Lupin smiled, "Take a seat. Tell us how you figured Harry was your mate, Draco."
"Oh, I saved him from dying-"
"The least I could have done was broke a bone or two."
"As if! It was like a 20 feet drop!"

The men shone a concerned look at each other before Sirius interupted them.
"Harry, Draco seems to be saving you a lot. You need to be more careful. What was the situation this time?"
"I nearly fell off my quidditch broom." He shrugged, twiddling his thumbs.
"Nearly? You did, I had to catch you." Malfoy smirked, "Go on, tell them why you fell."
"I was daydreaming." He grumbled, clearly embarressed.
"Nope, try again." He grinned proudly, popping the 'p'.
"You!"
"No, it's funnier if you say it!"
"I was too busy staring." He muttered, narrowing his eyes at Draco.
"At what?" Padfoot asked.
"At the blond git that's beside me, of course."