Chapter 21

I don't even know what to call this chapter lmao but warning to those who don't like anything sexual (although this isn't pure smut, it's only a little bit). Hope you enjoy it!
-

Draco smiled and pressed a soft kiss onto Harry's lips.
"You make me so happy and mad at the same time."

"That's because you're insanely in love with me." The Gryffindor smirked, tapping the Slytherin's nose.

"I'm afraid to say it, but I am."

"Wait, Parkinson can see all this, can't she? Fuck... She's saw us make love before."

Draco stuck his tongue out in disguised and wrinkled his nose.
"That stalker. She's saw us naked. Atleast she knows I'm bigger th-"

"What?" He raised an eyebrow as if to warn him to shut up, so Malfoy bit his lip and shrugged.

"N-nothing, love."

Harry pushed him back, unbuttoning Draco's top and letting his tongue trail down from his neck to just above his trousers.

"Potter, Parkin-"

"Shush, love. Tonight I own you, you'll do whatever I say. Screw Pansy."
"I'd much rather screw you, honestly."
"Then do it."

Malfoy grinned, getting up and dragging him to their bedroom, his shirt hanging loosely at his shoulders, "Why don't we see who's the alpha?"

"Go ahead, we both know I can be an-"
"A fucking animal? Yeah and let me say, I love it." He bared his teeth playfully, making Harry widen his eyes in amusement and run his tongue along the other's teeth.

Malfoy produced a low grunt, opening his mouth so Potter's tongue slipped in.
Draco gripped Harry's bare body, causing bruises.

"No fair," He grumbled, breaking away, "You need to strip too!"

"But you're still wearing your box-"
"Please?"

Harry smiled at the now naked Draco, who crossed his arms and tapped his foot.
"What?"
"Your boxers."
"What about them?" He mocked.
"I don't like them. Take them off." He said sternly.
"Okay." Harry slowly did as he was told, making Malfoy groan.

"Don't tease."
"Why don't you come here and do it for me?" He smirked.
The blondie crept closer and ran his fingers along the other's half off underwear, pushing him back on the bed.

He was ontop of him, and Harry didn't like it.
The Gryffindor shoved him so he was on his back, gripping the other's exploring hand.

"What are you going to do?" Draco asked, struggling to break away from under Harry.
"I don't know. Do I win?"
"Never!"
"Well, you'll have to find out."

He winked, and Malfoy snarled, pulling down Potter's boxers fully, leaving it around his legs.
He could see Harry was hard, and so was he.
His fingers wandered, and he looked up at Harry to see him tense.

"M-Malfoy, th-"
Draco brought him into a passionate kiss, loosening him up.

"I'll let you be the champion tonight, alright babe?"
"Mhm."

He looked down and then back up at Harry who was nearly asleep as Draco placed kisses on his neck.
"Hey, champ, shall we call it a night?"
"But I didn't get to give you any-"
"But you're clearly tired. Shall we just say you won? Next time I'll let you."

"Deal." He burried his head in the crook of Malfoy's neck whilst the Slytherin threw off his mate's pants that hung around his knees.
He allowed Harry to stay in his position which was ontop of him with his arms around his neck, yet tried reaching for the blanket incase anybody entered as they hadn't locked the door and their wands were still in the common room.
Of course, being a Veela, he could use magic without his wand but his hands were pretty much stuck under his boyfriend's hot body.

"Boys, I found the-" Snape scurried into their room before his face twisted in disgust, the bottle he was holding dropping.
Luckily it didn't smash, so he picked it up and quickly exited into their common room, probably to obliviate that memory.

"Who was that?" Harry yawned.
"Severus just saw us, Potter. Naked!" Draco dug his nails into the sleepy boy so he didn't scream; instead Harry yelped.

"Fuck, stop that!" Draco did as he was told, letting Harry finish, "And? Isn't- You didn't put the blanket on, did you?"
"I couldn't reach and-"
"Bloody hell, Malfoy!"

He quickly rolled off the shocked blond and pulled on some clothes.
"Can I have one more-"
"Kiss my ass, Draco."
"Will do, later though."

He wandered out to meet Snape, a deep pink flush on his face to show his embarressment.