Chapter 31

A few weeks later
-

Draco began to realise Harry's emotional behaviour lately, but just believed it was because he kept it all held back all those years.
They were 5 months into school, and everytime the Gryffindor had to leave the Slytherin for classes, he would cry. He never used to do that.

The blond boy stretched and turned over, nudging the raven haired boy beside him accidently before realising he was already awake.
"Harry? Why are you awake so early? Its Saturday, baby, go back to sleep." He grumbled, opening one eye to watch him. He looked really pale.

Golden Boy sent him a weak smile before answering.
"I woke up because I felt sick."
"Oh merlin, babe, are you okay? Why didn't you wake me?"
He sat up fully, wrapping his arms around Harry.
"You looked so peaceful, I couldn't bring myself to do it." He was shaking slightly, "I-I'm fine. Just a little ill."

"Princess, you must always wake me up if you're ill or upset, okay? Come here." He pulled the raven haired boy on his lap but he started to cry.
"I-I feel sick again, Draco."
"Quick, let's get to the toilet then."
Harry stood up, making his way towards their en suite before noticing Malfoy following.
"Go sleep, honey. I can manage."
"No, I'm coming with you."
He didn't bother arguing as there was a burning feeling in his throat and he rushed to the toilet, puking away his energy.

The blond sighed and rubbed his back slightly, pulling away his curls from his face. His hair was long enough to meet up with his jaw. Then the raven haired boy brushed his teeth to clean away the horrible taste.
After, the boy slipped to floor and cried, not wanting to move.
"Harry, please, come on. My poor little baby, why are you crying? I've got you, honey."
The Slytherin knelt infront of him, holding his hands in his.

"I've been moody and emotional a lot lately and I've been sick just now. I feel like such a wreck." He sobbed and The blond bit his lip, widening his eyes a little in alarm.
"Hey, princess? C-can you try a pregnancy test for me?"

The raven haired boy's head shot up and he looked frightened.
"No! No-no, I can't, if I'm pregnant I'd get us e-expelled and you'd l-leave me." He cried, "W-we've always used protection anyway, r-right?"
Draco gulped. If they hadn't it was all on Malfoy. He was sure he could have atleast remembered to put his own condom on.

"Just try for me." He whispered, "I'll never leave you. You're stuck with me forever, Potty, unless you want me to die."
"Malfoy, we've always used protection anyway, right?" Harry repeated more slowly and full of concern.
"Harry." He demanded, raising his eyebrows.
"Y-You forgot, didn't you? You've forgotten?!" He shouted before breaking out in tears.
"Harry James Potter, look at me." He raised his chin but the Gryffindor kept his gaze on the ground, "Hey, it'll be okay. We'll ask Hermione to find you one, and we'll see, alright? I'll always be here."

"But we'll be expelled if I am." He whimpered.
"So? Who said you will be anyway? Mother and father will allow us to stay at Malfoy Manor until I can find my own place for us, if that be the case." He pressed a kiss onto the other's forehead.
"But what if I am? I'm not ready to find a job." His eyes still stay on the floor and he blinked rapidly to see through the tears.
"Whatever happens, Harry, I'll always support you. Us. If you are expecting, I'll find a job and you can take care of the child-"

"I can't let you work that hard by yourself! A-and I don't want you to leave me for even a second, how can I last for hours everyday?"
"Just look after them. Whether that advice be for the future or now, I don't care. Whatever happens, be honest with me. Okay?"
Harry froze before nodding slightly.
"Princess? Hey, Potty? Can you look at me?" He spoke softly, and the green eyes he loved finally met his, "I love you."
"I-I love you too, Draco." He sniffled and wrapped his arms around the blonds neck, "C-can you take me back to bed? I have no energy."

He laughed and picked Harry up, placing him down on the bed carefully so he didn't vomit again.
"Kitten?"
He hummed as he got in beside him.
"I-If it's just a one time thing and I'm not pregnant, will you be dissapointed?"
"What? No. Not at all. We won't have to rush into anything then."

Later that day, Draco owled Hermione to ask whether she could sneak one off of the teachers for them, knowing for well he couldn't leave Harry.
Potter had fallen asleep by the time Hermione and Ron came in, Malfoy rubbing circles in his back. When he saw them walk in, he got up and walked towards them so not to wake the other. They both looked widely disgusted at the fact they were both just wearing boxers, but they had other things to care about.

"I had to ask Snape for one." Granger whispered, her face flushing red in embarressment.
"We didn't tell him who it was for." Ron reassured when the blond raised his eyebrows.
"Alright, Draco do you want to wake him and then I think it's best for you and Ronald to wait in the common room."
Ron walked out into the common room while Malfoy frowned.
"But I want to be beside him when he sees it."
"Please, Malfoy. Leave it to the female's. Or better yet the one's that are able to get pregnant." She mumbled.

"Okay, fine. I trust you." He crept closer to Harry, shaking him slightly, "Hey, princess? My little Potty? Can you wake up, please? 'Mione and Ron are here."
He whispered in his ear, licking his cheek slightly.
Harry frowned at the saliva on his cheek, causing him to sit up.
"Wh-What? Now? You want me to check... now?" He took a nervous glance at Malfoy, "B-but I want to wait. Spend some time with you just incase."

"I know what you're thinking." He crouched down beside the bed, pulling a few strands of hair away from Harry's eyes and watched as he giggled, making him smile, "And I'm not going to leave you. I can't. It's in a Veela's nature to bond, and they can't leave their mate afterwards. I wouldn't even think of doing such a thing. Come on, get up."
Potter sighed but did so, biting his lip in concern.

"I'll be in the common room, alright? Hermione will wait here whilst you go into the toilet." He waited for the raven haired boy's approval, and when it came, he headed towards the door. "Thanks for this, Hermione."

"Don't worry." She smiled back politely.
"And Harry, remember, be honest with me." He called before heading out of the door.

"So, mate, do you want to be expecting or not?" Ron asked, trying to make conversation.
"Well I wasn't expecting it to be this soon, if anything does happen, and it might be hard to find a job at this age to support them both after being expelled, but if he's got someone growing inside of him then so be it. I'll be happy either way, as long as he's alright."

Without intending to, Hermione and Harry heard all of it, and cast a silencing charm on the room before Granger handed him the test.
"Do you remember doing anything without protection?" She asked calmly, although she didn't really want to know.
"I think it was sometime last week or the week before, we-we got..." He gulped and Granger nodded in an understanding matter, "And I don't remember him using any because we-we were so desperate and excited to get to it."

"Well alright. And Harry, please be honest." She gave him a quick hug. She'd never seen him this upset, and it broke her heart.
He gulped and nodded before going into the toilet.

He shakingly pulled down his boxers and peed on the little strip.
He watched as it turned to a...