Chapter 45

A/N
Before I publish or start this, please do NOT see this as a way of supporting abusive relationships. If they lay a finger on you, if they hurt you, please don't keep yourself in that situation and call it love. Whether they are drunk or not, LEAVE. Get yourself safe. You are loved, but obviously not by them. Please don't stay in an abusive relationship. We care about you xx
-

Malfoy woke up to screaming from Scorpius, making him groan and sit up. That's when his headache hit.
"Oh, Harry, dear can you-"
He turned to realise Potter wasn't there. He frowned, dragging himself to the baby. He picked him up and shushed him, smelling an odd smell.
"Oh, merlin, where's Harry? He's good at this."
The childs eyes opened almost immediately at the mention of his father, and Malfoy raised his eyebrows. Something wasn't right.

When his eyes met the ones he adored, he smiled, but then clutched his head as a sudden memory popped in his mind, flashing.
He was shaking so much he had to put the baby down, before he fell to the floor as the memory came back.

~
He got drunk and stayed out all night at the pub. Mistake number 1.
He came in early morning and treated a worried and tired Potter like a servant. Mistake number 2.
He caused Harry to leave with Scorpius. Mistake 3.
He chased after the boys and grabbed him painfully, not caring. Mistake number 4.
He beat Harry. Mistake number 5. Worst mistake ever.
He came back and put the baby in the crib, crying. He could also feel the pain his mate had just went through and instantly regretted it.
Mistake number 6, which he definately deserved; he used the crucio curse on himself twice as his baby continued to scream.
~

Draco gasped, picking up his son and quickly taking his pants off.
"What is that? Is that... Is that poo?" He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side in confusion, his mouth hanging open in disgust.
The baby squealed again, obviously not enjoying it much either.
"Oh, Harry. I hate you for making me do this!" He took a deep breath and took the diaper off his son, not knowing what to do with it, so he threw it in the air and burnt it with a flick of his hand.

He hadn't saw Potter do the next part, but he decided that the wipes near the crib were for something. He picked them up and closed his eyes, holding his insides from coming out of his mouth as he wiped along the others butt. The baby was screaming more than ever, and every tissue Draco went through, he burnt. At this point he also wanted to burn his hand, but he thought that would pain his mate incredibly.
He decided to finish with the cleaning charm on both his baby's buttocks and his hands.

After it was finished he looked around for more diapers, finding one and slapping it gently on the child.
It didn't stick to his skin, making Malfoy purse his lips in thought.
He finally tried putting it under his son first, and then wrapping it around which, suprisingly to him, worked.
"Your father won't want to see me, will he? I'm a jerk. Oh, Scorps, please don't take after me. As much as I love you... You deserve so much better. Come along, let's see if he's in the hospital wing." He muttered, wrapping the child in his arms as he rocked him. He made sure his silent son could breath before covering him from sight with his wings and making his way to the hospital wing.

When he arrived, he was shocked and ashamed at the sight he saw. Hermione, Neville, Luna and Ron, along with Ginny (the two Weasleys remaining at the school), were surrounding Harry's bed. Potter was awake, bruises and cuts everywhere. He managed to catch a few words.
"That-that asshole! I trusted him!" Ginny snapped in frustration.
"Do you want us to take you back to the Burrow? You can't stay at Hogwarts like that, not with him..." Hermione shook her head,tears running down her cheeks.

"Not without him. I can't sleep without him. Don't you understand? He was drunk. He doesn't mean it. He was just a bit angry-"
"Harry, that's no excuse. You can't stay in an abusive relationship, it's not good for you." Luna interupted softly.
"Yeah, and why can't you sleep without him?" Neville asked. Ron, realising his friend on the bed was mad as it was with them convincing him to leave Malfoy, decided to answer instead.
"Guys, Harry has nightmares without him. He really loves Malfoy, but Harry, please... We can't trust you with him." The Weasley shook his head, tears too running down his face as he clenched his fists. He trusted Draco. He respected him. It was stupid doing so; Draco was a Malfoy. Malfoys can't be trusted.