Childhood bestfriends- Scorbus Muggle AU

Albus' POV.
"Who?" I repeated.
"Scorpius! You'll remember him when you see him." Dad smiled. So apparently a boy who I used to be best friends with and haven't saw for four years is coming over. But how didn't I remember him? His name sounded complicated to remember- I was never good with names. Just faces.
"Describe him." I said. He chuckled and pinched my cheek, which hurt like a bitch because it made my own stubble stab me. I patted him away. "I'm sixteen, dad. Stop that."
He grinned. "Sorry. It's just...!"
"Draco and dad have been friends for ages and he hasn't saw him in a while." Mum playfully rolled her eyes and kissed dad's cheek, "Scorpius will be here in ten minutes anyway."
"What?! I need to change then." I groaned and ran upstairs to change from my pajamas. The door knocked and my dad called me so I quickly threw on some sweatpants, still applying my shirt as I came downstairs in a rush.

Scorpius' POV.
I was incredibly nervous. I remember Albus. I remember people well. And obviously the last time we met up we were twelve... we're sixteen now. Harry smiled and pulled my dad into a tight hug and then called upstairs. He smiled and ruffled my hair and I smiled nervously.
What made me more nervous was seeing the happy trail and V line of a guy who's face was covered by built biceps as he strugged his top over him. I stared at his stomach nervously and how tanned he was. I looked down, feeling conscious of how pale and skinny I was.
"Albus!" Harry laughed, "Come say hi."
"Albus!" Dad laughed and I heard a deep yet teenage chuckle.
"Hey, Draco. I remember now!"
"He was struggling to remember who you were when I said you were coming over." Harry chuckled and dad laughed.
"You remember now?"
"Yeah! And hey, Scorpius, I remember you now too!" He laughed and playfully punched my shoulder. I winced. He was way too strong to do that to me now.
"Albus." Harry scolded, knowing yet not wanting to say it. Albus could easily hurt me because I was weak.
"Hey, don't be shy, Scorpius. You remember Albus. Go play outside." Dad said. Harry scoffed. "Scoffing at me, Potter?"
"They're sixteen. I doubt they're going to play outside."
"Well, excuse me." Dad said jokingly and I knew he was grinning. Dad and Harry started talking at the front door, still standing just inside the hallway with the door shut to keep out the cold. I heard Albus awkwardly clear his throat after a few minutes of silence and I dared not meet his eyes.
"I'm gonna head upstairs." He muttered. When I didn't respond, I glanced up a bit to see him walking upstairs.

Albus' POV.
That was awkward. I remembered Scorpius to be a lot more confident. Man, us two used to click just like that when we were younger. Now it just seems awkward. I don't know, after years of not seeing each other, maybe he decided he hated me or couldn't stand spending time with me. Maybe he was antisocial now. God knows.
I lifted up my shirt slightly to start to take pictures to send to my friends. Yep, we were THOSE people. The ones who brag about how good their gym life is. But it was just four of us- Me, Nate, Jason and Harvey.
Harvey was short but muscular. He was the prankster. Nate's arms were... I shouldn't say this, but hot. Like the type a girl would love to have wrap around them so they can run their fingers over his big biceps and then into his black hair. His beautiful blue eyes also shone, contrasting his freckled tanned face which had bright pink lips that were always smiling. He was so innocent, and his legs and arms were WOAH. He was tall too and also had a six pack. He's my best friend, if you can't guess from the compliments. He's a funny guy, 100% genuine, but acts really badass when pissed off. Jason was skinny and tall and he was clever and nervous but a funny guy. He had curly hair and loads of girls went crazy for him. He was like the nervous fluff ball. I was the cocky one yet calm. I'd like to think that I held the group together. You need that relaxed person, don't you? What will all the hussle and chaos, you need the gentle one.

"ALBUS! Come down here!" Dad called. I rolled my eyes. No...
Nate rang me.
"Hey." I mumbled.
"Hey! Nice happy trail. Love to see what that leads to." He joked and I laughed.
"Yeah, yeah. How's the holiday with the fam?"
"Ugh, I almost watched dad get kicked by a kangaroo. My sister's handbag almost got nicked, I had to get involved."
"And do what?"
"Come on, people see me and they're always scared." He muttered. "He fled."
"It's how built you are, man."
"Yeah." He mumbled, "How's things, man? Can't wait to get back home."
"We all gotta meet up when you do-"