Chapter 13

Harry woke up to Dracos chest pressed against his face, making him pull back and stare up at the sleeping boy.

Keeping quiet, he decided to get himself changed instead of Malfoy doing it for him, before debating on whether to change the blondie.

Finally he decided to, and gently pulled down the Veela's sweatpants.
Then it came to his boxers, which was going to be harder to pull down without waking him.

Sighing, he took the risk and softly tugged on the brim of the other boys boxers, hoping for them to fall.

Suddenly, he was whacked in the face with a wing that had shot out of Draco's back, making him fall back and rub his face.

"Ouch." He grumbled, standing up and glaring at the Slytherin, "There was no need for that!"

"Shit, sorry, Harry. I thought someone had come in to hurt you." He mumbled, looking back down at himself.

"Yeah and they decided to get you changed right? And then take me? Oh right, totally makes sense-"

"You was getting me changed?" He raised an eyebrow, pulling his boxers off completely.

"No, Draco! I wanted to strip you because I thought it'd be funny!" He scolded sarcastically.

"Oh shut up," he chuckled, holding his arms out, "Come here."

"No, fuck you!" He snapped, "You can't just slap someone with your little wings and then ask for a hug!"

"Harry, don't be silly, I didn't mean-"

"I'll meet you at breakfast, I guess." The Gryffindor nodded at Malfoy, before turning around to head out the door, "Hermione and Ron should be heading down about now."

Draco gave a groan.
"You're so dramatic." He grumbled as Harry left the room.

He rolled his eyes and went to leave when he heard the blond haired boy shout.
"I still love you, princess!"

Chuckling, he headed downstairs to finally meet with his friends.

☆☆☆☆

"Hey, Harry, were's Draco?" Ginny asked, smiling as she headed over towards him.

"I think he's still in bed." He shrugged, walking to Ron and Hermione with Ginny's arm around his shoulders.

"You're like my older brother." She giggled, ruffling his hair.

"And you're like my younger sister. I've never had siblings or a real family, but you, the rest of the Weasleys and Hermione are close to it for me." He grinned.

Just before they got to the table, they heard a growl behind them, making Ginny jump back and Harry pinch the top of his nose.

"Draco it's-"

He turned around and saw Malfoy, wings out and teeth bared at Ginny instead of Harry, making his eyebrows raise.

"Malfoy, leave Ginny alone. She didn't do anything wrong! It was a friendly hug, alright?" Potters tone came out harsh, causing Draco to snarl again, yet his vicious face was soon replaced with an upset one.

"Hmph." The clearly pissed Veela crossed his arms, walking past his mate and sat himself at the Slytherin table, while Harry made his way to the Gryffindor table.

Usually his Veela always wanted to sit with him, and although he enjoyed the free time, he felt bad that he had upset the person who cared about him so much.

Shaking his head, he spoke to Neville, seeing how he was getting on.

"Hey, Nev, how are things?" He asked with a smile.

"Great, Harry! My grandmother says she doesn't mind that I'm bisexual! It's amazing!" He had a huge grin on his face, making Harry feel happy for him.

"That's brilliant, Neville!" He patted the other boys back, before heading back to his food.

Meanwhile, Draco was being picked on by the table as he pushed around his food.

"Finally made an appearance back to your own house table, Malfoy?"

"Yeah, you seemed to be close to the Gryffindors."

"We don't need you here anyway, you worthless freak."

They all sniggered at the last comment, causing the blond boy to clench his fists but carry on with his food as if he hadn't heard them.

"Go on, throw a punch."
Twisting his head, he faced Blaise, who seemed impressed yet calm.

"Leave me alone, Zabini." He hissed.

"I'm suprised. Weak little Malfoy managed to get Parkinson expelled. The innocent Pansy hadn't even done anything to hurt you." Blaise smirked, stabbing his food with a fork.

"She tortured and tried to rape my mate, Zabini. I know you was apart of it!" A sudden low growl escaped his lips, his eyes narrowing in anger.

The atmosphere around them at the Slytherin table was filled with gasps, and Blaise's face didn't move from his smirk as his tongue traced across the carrot on his fork.

"Oh, she did? What, and Malfoy came to save the day? To kiss Potters arse? Oh Draco, you are hilarious if you believe that she wont try it again. She can be sent a million of miles away from you, but she will try to kill your mate. And she won't stop until he's dead."

"I'll die aswell, you pathetic-"

"Oh, she knows. You really think anybody cares about you? The only person you have is famous Harry Potter, and everyone's getting sick of you both rubbing your love in our faces."

Close Slytherins hummed in agreement, making Draco chuckle and shake his head.

"You think I give an actual fuck whether you guys like me or not? All I ever need is my mate, and that's all I want."
His blood boiled at Blaise's calmness as he replied.

"Even that pathetic excuse of a boy doesn't give a shit about you."

He raised to his feet, his chair falling behind him as his wings shot out and his eyes changed to a bloodshot red.

"What did you call him?" He snarled, ignoring the silence and few screams from around the room.

His arms were pulled back as he went to pounce, by he couldn't tell who, and Snape stood infront of him, pushing him back out of the great hall.

"I called him a pathetic excuse of a boy." The other Slytherin grinned with a wink, before Malfoy was dragged away.