Stay- AU

A/N
I need to catch up on my reading oml~ I may be innactive.
Draco was going to move to France tomorrow with his parents. He had a choice, and it wasn't that he wanted to, but he hadn't got a place to stay or anything.
As he packed his bags, he heard a knock on the door. He swished his wand, allowing their entry.
"Draco..."
Malfoy sighed.
"What do you want, Potter?"
"I just want to talk."
"Make it quick. I'll be gone in two hours."
Harry sat down on Draco's bed and Malfoy sighed, joining him.
"I'm going to miss you."
"Oh come on, as if! You're acting as if we're friends-"
"I thought we were." He mumbled, "Or I wished, anyway."
"You did?"
"Yeah. And I'm telling the truth. I really am going to miss you. I'm going to miss seeing you around, having little arguments and then inviting you to the Weasleys. I'm going to miss watching you laugh and accidently catching your hand in mine... Please stay."

The blond blushed, raising his eyebrows.
"I can't-"
"You said you had a choice. I know France is probably amazing but please. You make me smile when nobody else can, even if it is by yelling at me." He removed his glasses and wipped his tears.
"Potter, is there something you're trying to tell me?"
"Yeah. I guess I need you here to function properly. I don't know when it happened or why, exactly, but you've become my life source. Seeing you ill or upset makes me upset and just being in your company makes me feel blessed. I guess I wanted to come before it was too late-"
"It is too late, Harry!" He rubbed his temples in frustration. He usually never called him by his first name, but it felt good, "I haven't got a job and I don't have enough money to stay in Malfoy Manor! I'd pratically be homeless!"

"Move in with me."
"What?" He jumped back as though the other was insane.
"Please. I'll support you, I'll feed you, I'll spoil you, I'll work for you! I'll do anything to make you happy but you have to understand that I need you around to be happy myself."
"Tha-that's too generous of you, Potter. I can't. You-you sound like you love me. I'm not sure whether I feel the same." He avoided eye contact and ruffled his blond hair in frustration.
The black haired man sniffled.
"I don't care. We can move in as friends if you wish. Just please stay with me. Please, Malfoy. You don't have to love me. I'll give you love and treat you like a king. I'm not asking for you to return the favour, I'm just pleading for you to take the offer."
"But I'm-"
"Draco, listen to me. I don't care whether you bring about seven girls in and fuck them in my bed every night. I'll sleep outside in the rain on days you're angry at me and we will fight, I know. But I'm begging you. I need you! Dammit, please, Draco. Please don't leave. Please."

Harry looked up into those silver eyes he adored, pleading with all of his might to get the man he loved to stay in his life, "I, er, also brought you this..." He handed him a book, a muggle one with an amazing plot, "I know you like reading and I just thought that maybe you would like it. I understand if you don't."
Draco scanned over the book title.
Matilda
He smiled, placing the book down and hugging Harry.
"You... After everything we've went through and you're still kind to me. I love it. Thank you!"
Potter froze as he felt soft lips press to his cheeks, a permanant blush stuck to his face as his eyes widened.
"Happy Birthday." Harry replied in panic before face palming.
"Happy Birthday?" Draco smirked, placing the book to one side and running a hand down the others back, "Well we can act like it's my birthday. Meaning I can control you for a day."

"You can control me anytime you want." The other blurted out before groaning and throwing his face into his hands.
"Aww, you're adorable when you're being awkward." He grinned.
Before Harry knew it, there was a pressure on his lap. He removed his hands to see Malfoy sitting on his lap, biting his lip and staring at Potter with eyes full of love.
He looked as if he was trying to read the black haired boy.
"O-Oh-I-You..." He couldn't help it. He was too close; he had to hug him. So the old Gryffindor, still full of bravery, did.
Draco smiled and nibbled his ear lobe gently as Harry rocked him on his knee, holding him close.
"Will you do me a favour, Mr Malfoy, and move in with me?"
The blond nodded.
"Of course. I have to warn you, though, I tend to lose control of myself at times." He smirked, pulling back and rubbing his nose against the others.
"Hm? Well you'll know where I'll be." He winked, suprising himself.
"Really?" He raised his eyebrows in amusement, "Most likely you'll be on me in bed."