Chapter 35

Half way through the night, he woke up to crying.
"Hey, Harry, what's wrong?" He mumbled, checking the time, "It's 2AM, love, what is it that's bothering you?"
He placed a hand on Potter's cheek and the boy eased himself off Draco so he could look at him.
"I-I want some peppermint toads but I feel fat!" He sobbed.
"What is this, some type of Midlife crisis? Just get some toads."

He turned over to go back to sleep but Harry just wouldn't stop crying.
"But I'm fat!"
"You're not fat, babe." He mumbled.
"I feel it."
"Probably the person you have growing inside of you."
He rolled his eyes and the Gryffindor smiled.
"Oh yeah." He reached for the toads, offering Malfoy one.
"No." He yawned, sitting up and wrapping an arm around the raven haired boy.

"Go to sleep." Potter demanded politely.
"I can't." He grumbled, more into Harry's hair.
"Why not?"

"I don't know." He placed a hand on the other's cheek and watched him stuff peppermint toads in his mouth.

"Please stop watching me. Its making me uncomfortable."
He chuckled and placed a kiss on the other's cheek.
"Sorry, it's a habbit."
"What do you mean?"
"When I can't sleep I always watch you."
"Oh, well that's not creepy at all." He grumbled and the blond sniggered.
"Shut up, it helps me sleep knowing you're okay."

"Awww." He grinned cheekily, looking up at him. Draco leaned in but Harry raised an eyebrow.
"I have to spend the rest of my life with your morning breath? Merlin help me."
"You cheeky asshole, I kissed you after you puked!" He laughed and Potter shrugged.
"One kiss then." He pecked the other's lips, however the Slytherin went back for another, smashing his lips onto the pregnant man's and deepening the kiss until they pulled away.
"You-!"
"Oh shut up, you loved it." He winked, rubbing a hand up and down the green eyed boy's thigh.

"What about for our child?"
"You want me to kiss your stomach?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
"Mhm." He smiled, and Draco groaned but pressed his lips against the soft skin anyway.
"Will you go to sleep now? I have a quidditch match against Hufflepuff tomorrow." He mumbled, turning over and getting comfortable.
"What? How did I not know?"

"Calm down, Quidditch god, I thought you would have knew. I might have a chance to finally catch the snitch against this seeker this time." He rolled his eyes playfully and Potter giggled.
"Yeah, maybe. Oh merlin, Draco!" He yelped, sitting up and pouting.
"What?!" He asked in a panicked tone, sitting up with him.
"Who will I cheer for?! You or Hufflepuff? What if Gryffindor hate me for cheering on Slytherin?" He gasped.
"Actually Harry, I was thinking it'd perhaps be better, y'know, for all of us if you didn't show up." He suggested.

"Why? Are you embarressed to be seen with me? It's because I'm fat, isn't it?" Tears began to flow down his cheeks again and Malfoy shook his head, enveloping him in a hug.
"No, baby, no. I'm not embarressed at all. I'm proud to be seen with such an amazing and adorable person like you, and size doesn't matter to me anyway," He kissed his cheek, "It's just because, well, you're pregnant and I don't want you getting hurt, along with the fact that you've got crazy moods."

"I'll be fine, I won't get hurt! And what do you mean by crazy moods?" He knitted his eyebrows together, clearly curious.
"Well, let's just say I don't want you screaming your lungs out at the end of this match." He grumbled, raising an eyebrow and rubbing his hand on his chin where his stubble was, "And I can't protect you when I'm 10 feet up in the air, sweetie. Your beautiful face will distract me from the snitch, because you're my only treasure." He winked and Potter blushed.
"Malfoy!" He giggled and crossed his arms playfully.
"Oh, you love me." The blond smirked, laying back on the bed.
"Yeah but you need to shave, love. It pains like hell trying to kiss you."

"Where does yours go, then?" He asked, examining Harry's clear lower face.
"Who needs a razor when I've got a wand?" He smirked, running a finger over his chin, "Nice and smooth."
Draco rolled his eyes and cast away his facial hair, making the Gryffindor grin.
"Hottie." He cooed, and the blond blushed, playfully punching his shoulder.
"Shut up!" He shrieked, obviously giving away the fact that he wasn't so good when it came to compliments.
Meanwhile, the raven haired boy burst into a fit of laughter.