POVs- Scorbus Muggle AU P1

Scorpius' POV.
I decided to stay single and lonely forever a while ago now. That wasn't hard to do, considering not many boys liked me. But what with my body, I couldn't bring myself to date anybody anyway. Because then they want sex. And I disappoint and refuse. And they leave.
It started when I was at school. PE changing rooms and my best friend would point and tell me it wasn't normal to be that skinny or to have such weak arms. So judgemental. Always acts like he's so perfect and defends anything if he has it. E.g. he had less hairy legs than the other boys and said it was natural and normal. I agree. But so was my body.
Anyway, I decided that other men attracted to men can have better than me. So I made myself romantically unavailable.
And, at 22, as I sat in this house and watched tv by myself, I didn't regret it. What was worse? Years of loneliness, or days of rejection? No, thank you. My dad tells me everytime I visit that I need somebody before I die alone. My response?
A coffin for one is a lot cheaper and less hassle.

I flickered through the tv channels. Work was normal. Boring, but normal. Everything today was normal. My friends planning to go out next Saturday and me making up an excuse? Normal. My friends forcing me to go out next Saturday and revealing the flaws in my excuse and how I was lying about it? Also normal. Going to a club?
Not my idea of normal, thanks. Not my idea of fun neither. And now I was dreading tomorrow.

Albus' POV.
My friend, Stacy, was trying to convince me to meet somebody. What with work, I never had the time. And now, on this fine Saturday evening which I could be using to plan my week and organise myself, she was dragging me to a club. Seriously? With all of this work? Maybe when I was in college, I would have agreed. But I'm not anymore. I have a job and a life. Which, unfortunately, I cannot spend partying.
"Stop being so pessimistic." Stacy laughed, dressed in a short red dress, "I might find a man, too."
"One that just touches you again and leaves you?" He snorted, looking out the window, "And you let them if they're wearing a leather jacket."
"So? Let me have my fun. What are you doing, anyway, huh? Going out like that."
"What?" He looked down at his white top, blue jeans and white vans and then pulled on his thin black jacket that was previously laying on his lap, "There is nothing wrong with this."
"No." She reached out an arm and popped the collar of his jacket and he swatted her away and flattened it again.
"You just drive, yeah, Stace? Before you kill us?"
She laughed and Albus sighed. He was going to hate today.

Scorpius' POV.
"Please stop." I whined as Micheal hummed and rolled up the sleeves of my white button up.
"Look hot so men actually look at you, Scorpius. God." He rolled his eyes, "Babe, come in here!"
Evie came in and raised an eyebrow at Scorpius. "That same button up? Really?"
"It's my famous style!"
She sighed and Scorpius rolled his eyes as she patted him down, tightening his black belt and making sure his black jeans were okay. Then she started on his hair whilst Micheal watched.
"Linda and Mark said they'll meet us there." Evie told Micheal as she grabbed some dark sunglasses and handed them Scorpius, "So make sure you're not late."
He nodded. "I'm ready. Are you?"
"My dress is on..." She raised an eyebrow at Micheal who seemed clueless.
"Compliment her." Scorpius whispered as he walked by.
"Oh! Babe, you look beautiful. Stunning, really."
She grinned in triumph. "And you look handsome. Now, I need to do my hair and makeup and then we can go."
Scorpius groaned as did Micheal.
"I swear, I thought gay men took longer?" Micheal asked Scorpius, who cocked an eyebrow.
"I take less time than you getting ready, Mich."

Albus' POV.
I found refuge at the bar as Stacy danced up against another no good bloke. I was sipping my second drink, trying not to get drunk. Ugh, I could smell the sweat from the dickhead next to me, who was laughing loudly over the music with this lad. Oof, for fuck sake. I shook off the impact of the elbow that struck me as somebody clambered into a seat a chair away and ordered, sweating like a pig and grinning as another lady joined him. This was going to be a long night.