Chapter 39

"Come on outside in the snow!" The Veela's father called, dancing around in the white layer of snow.
"But dad-"
"Please Draco!" Harry begged, "I'll put my mittens on, my socks, my coat, my scarf, my hat, anything! Please?"
"Fine, but I want you fully covered up." He demanded, pulling on his own coat, as he sighed. He knew his parents would do this. Especially on Christmas eve.

He took the other boy's hand in his and lead him outside.
Mother? What is in that chest?" Draco asked.
"You'll have to find out." She grinned.
"Alohomora!" Potter yelled without a second thought, his wand gripped tightly in his hand.
Malfoy snarled when something came out, but froze to the spot when he realised it was him.
He was correct. His parents had tricked Harry into summoning his boggart.

"Potter? Still alive, are you? I never loved you, I'm only with you so I can stay alive. And that filthy child you're carrying is a disgrace to the Malfoy family name! How could anybody love you? You really believe that I want you and that dissapointment you're holding? As if! You were my mission, and that's all you'll ever be. I hate you."
Their eyes widened as Draco turned into a dementor.
"Dementor! Dementor!" He shrieked.
Harry gulped and clutched his wand tightly.
"E-Expecto Patronum!"
He observed as a blindingly white stag burst out of the others wand, scaring the dementor back into the chest.

Potter sighed in relief before fainting.
"Harry? Harry! Look what you did!" He shouted at his parents, "That's my mate!"
His wings shot out, and his fathers matched. The boy growled before picking up the unconcious Gryffindor and cradling him in his wings.
"Oh come on, Drake, we were only having some fun!" His mother defended.
"Fun?! You've bloody killed him!"
"He's only passed out." His father hissed.
"You sick people! I hate you! I hate both of you!" He snapped, "I'm going to pack my things and by tomorrow morning, we'll be gone. Spend christmas by yourself, you sad, twisted gits!"

His dad let his attitude towards him slip, due to the fact they had just made his mate faint.
"No! Stay for christmas, Draco." His mother pleaded.
"No! You-You hurt him! Leave me alone!" He took Harry inside, kicking off his shoes and pulling off the raven haired boy's.
He got to their room and placed the bot on the bed, taking off his coat, mittens, socks and scarf.
"It's okay, baby. By tomorrow we'll be gone. I don't know where... But we'll be gone."

☆☆☆☆

When Harry opened his eyes, he saw a pair of eyes and red hair, making him jump back.
"He's okay!" Ginny called and he groaned.
"Where is he?" He asked, sounding barely audiable but she heard him.
"Making you some hot chocolate with mother." She smiled, before Hermione came into view.
The brown haired girl squeezed him, making him grunt in pain.

"Oh, Harry! Are you okay? Draco explained and he said that you'll be spending christmas tomorrow here!" She grinned, "It's going to be amazing!"
"He-He's still here?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up, noticing the wet stains on his cheeks.
Obviously tears. He thought, sniffling as the cold hit him.
He shivered slightly, wrapping his arms around himself we he realised he was on a bed.
"Of course he is." Ron came into view, "You alright, mate? Battling more dementors? Without us?"
Potter chuckled at the Weasley's attempt to make him feel better and shrugged.

There was a knock on the door, followed by Molly and Draco.
"Are you okay, Harry?" Mrs Weasley rushed towards him, handing him the hot chocolate and feeling his forehead, "Oh merlin, you have to be careful!"
"I try, Mrs Weasley, I do try." He grinned as she placed a gentle kiss on his head.
"Can I see the baby?"
"Yes! Of course!" He lifted up his top and she gasped, beaming as she placed her hand on his stomach.
"It's wonderful! I can't wait until they're born! Oh, we must plan the baby's room and- do you have anywhere to stay once they're born?" She stopped herself and raised her eyebrows.