Chapter 20

Cursing, Draco walked into his common room that he shared with Harry to find him smashing things. He rolled his eyes, shutting the door behind him.

"Aren't you dead yet?" his mate snarled, making him raise his eyebrows.

"Obviously not if you're still here." He replied, fixing all the broken objects with a flick of his wand.

"What do you want?" The raven haired boy's voice turned to a hiss, and he sat on the sofa, twirling his wand between his fingers.

"This is my room too." He stated simply, taking off his jacket. Potter stood up and punched a hole in the wall, as if to show how mad he was, which Draco then repaired with a simple spell.

"Okay now that wasn't needed. But it was hot. I don't know whether to kiss you or punch you right now." His voice was calm, making Harry turn around and stare at him in silence.

"So who's the lucky bastard then?" He placed himself behind Harry on the couch, whilst he stood in confusion, beside the wall that looked as new as ever.

"What?"

"Well if you don't want me to mate with you, there must be someone else." Potter shrugged at his words, and Malfoy smiled, "Don't be shy. Go ahead, tell me. We all have secrets."

"Oh yeah? What's yours?" He narrowed his eyes, placing himself away from Draco on the couch.

"Well, you pretty much know all of mine. Forced into the dark mark, father abused me at times because of Voldemort and so on. Not the best life as everyone suspects. Like you said, I'm obnoxious and proud git. I'll tell you one, though it's not really a secret."

"Go on."

"Well, I've never really experienced love. Or someone who loves me for who I am. My father pratically hated me until I came into inheritance, my classmates hated me and my mother... Well let's say she was always for my father, but she didn't mean any harm. But one day," He glanced at Harry who was fiddling with his thumbs, so he decided to carry on.

"I saved a cute boy from falling off his quidditch broom. I don't know whether he felt it, but I thought it was love. His black hair was a mess, as usual, but I still thought he looked rather dashing. His green eyes... I could stare into them all day. I thought he felt the same, really, until he said he didn't. I admitt, I treated him roughly and I shouldn't have, but I just wanted him to be able to protect himself when I'm not around.

"I care about him, and I don't want anybody to hurt him. Unfortunately, he's just such a happy and caring person that he gives those who don't deserve it second chances. He's had a horrible past which I can relate to, but we're pratically opposites, and I guess that's why I love him so much. I'd kill anyone who even touches him, because I want everyone to know he's mine.

"He's truly gorgoues. Inside and out. I don't know where I'm going with this, I could rant for days about his beauty but this may be my last words considering he's probably going to reject me."

He took a deep breathe and sighed, turning himself to face Potter.
"So," he whispered, looking at his feet, "What's your secret? Who's the lucky- mmph."

He smiled and kissed the other back, rubbing the tears that were rolling off his cheeks with his thumb.
When they pulled back, Harry pouted whilst Malfoy smirked.
"Yeah, I like that better than words too. I'll take it as I'm the lucky bloke?"

The Gryffindor grinned cheekily, placing himself on Draco's lap.
"I'm sorry for everything I said. I love you, I do. It just... it hurts to be ordered about so much and told to shut up from someone you care about. You were right, and I'm real-"

"Shut up and kiss me." He growled and Harry frowned, making him apologise, "Sorry, carry on."

"No."
"Okay, can I have a kiss?"
"No."
"Please may you kiss me?"
"Perhaps."

He groaned.
"Please may you kiss me, princess?"
"Yes."

Sly smiles were sketched across their faces as Harry licked Draco's cheek.
"You know you love it when I'm the dominant one," He whispered into the blondie's ear, "So just let me-"

With a snarl he was pushed back on the couch, a towering Malfoy pinning him down.

"No."
"But-"
"Nope."
"I can pr-"
"I protect you."
"But I'm strong enou-"

"Look, I'm not going to let anything happen to my little baby, so I'll protect you. I know you're smart, strong, adorable and brave but I need to, okay?"

Harry nodded.
"I'm sorry for ordering you about but you can be too good hearted at times around danger. I can't have you wandering off into a fire, or saving a bad guy, now can I, precious?"

He grinned; in reality he loved when Draco treated him like a child.
"Well if I'm that much of a delicate little baby, maybe you should cuddle and kiss me some more and never let me go." His voice was innocent, but his expression said otherwise.

The Slytherin smirked.
"Good idea, sweet cheeks. Maybe you should get into role, though."

☆☆☆☆

Harry screamed as Draco chuckled. He had cast a spell on his mate so he was only wearing a nappy and had a dummy in his mouth.

He spat the dummy out and growled.
"Draco Lucius Malfoy-"

"Yes, baby?"

"Okay, the diaper? Really?"

"Yep!"

"But Drakey!" He pouted and Malfoy playfully rolled his eyes, spelling him back to his boxers instead of a diaper.

"It was cute whilst it lasted." He shrugged, "Am I still an obnoxious and proud git?"

He grinned as Harry jumped on his lap and giggled, making him tickle him, earning more chuckles. Then he stopped and pulled him close, kissing his forehead and rocking him slightly.

"Yes, but you're my obnoxious and proud git."