You deserve love- AU

Harry was Draco Malfoys husband. Harry was a lovely husband who always treated his other half to anything. He loved him with all of his heart. Draco?
He loved Harry, yes, he did. With his whole heart and more. But he hated it when Potter treated him. The thing was, he always complained. He always insulted Harry when he was trying to be sweet, glared at him when the other smiled. He always tensed up when he was touched. He hated it.
Malfoy just didn't think he was worthy of love. He wasn't used to sweet comments or hugs and cuddles or any physical attention, so it was hard to get used to. Although suffering his own past, Harry made it easy for him, but there were days when Malfoy gave 20% of his love and Potter gave 80%.
Today was one of those days.

Draco woke up and realised he was being held by his husband, who had soothed him when he cried last night.
He slowly rolled away and tried to calm down. He was too tense.
"Draco?"
He huffed. The blond had woken him up!
"What?" He asked miserably.
"Are you alright?" Harry, having found his glasses, slipped them on and watched his husband tiredly.
"I'm fine. Go sleep." He muttered, getting out of bed.
"But it's 10 AM, dear. I'll get up too." The black haired man crawled out of bed and threw on a top.
"No, go back to bed!" The other snapped.
"Calm down, Drake. Are you upset with me?"
A hand was placed on the taller man's shoulder and he yelped.
"No! Gerroff!"
Harry gently removed his hand and tried to reach Draco's cheek to press a kiss on it without him realising. It was a kiss that slipped, but atleast his lips got there.
"You know I love you. Want a few extra minutes to rest in bed with me?"
It was quiet.
"No." The other grumbled, crossing his arms.
"Do you love me?" He asked. He was never told much by Malfoy, but he was guessing the other did. Especially considering the blond hexed anyone who said anything bad about Harry, after laughing if it was funny. Oh, right, and because they're married. Just a tiny, little detail missed.
"Yes." The other mumbled, pouting and furrowing his brows. That was his grumpy face and Harry found it absolutely adorable.

"Good. So you know I'm going to want to hug and cuddle you because you mean so much to me, right? And it's okay to accept them, isn't it, baby?"
He placed a hand on the others thigh who sighed.
"Sometimes." He spoke hesitantly and Harry gasped dramatically.
"Sometimes? No, no no. It's always okay to accept my little love gifts. It makes me happy."
"Why does it make you happy to waste money on me?" He glared at the other and Potter smiled.
"Because you are the love of my life and I will spoil you forever."
The other cracked a small smile as he flushed a red colour.
"Thank you, Harry. I love you."
"I love you too. Hug?"
"Mhm." He scooped the other up in his arms who chuckled and grinned, kissing the others lips softly.
"I told you. Out of everyone in the world, you'll always be my number one."
The other slowly placed him on the floor and his face turned back to a strict expression.
"Should we eat?"
"Usually what people do, is it not?"
They silently walked downstairs, Harry gripping Draco's hand even though the blond wasnt holding the other's hand back.
They got to the kitchen, and with the use of magic, quickly dished up some pancakes. As they sat down, Draco just stared at his food.

"Honey, eat up." The other placed a hand ontop of the blond's, "You'll be ill if you don't."
Draco huffed.
"Oh come on, we've been married for three years!"
"You always say that! It never makes it better."
The thing was, and Potter knew this very well, Draco didn't like eating infront of people most days, and others he didn't give a crap. So it always made him feel better when his husband cracked a joke first.
"I don't always say that. When it was two years I said it was two years, you liar."
Draco grinned at Harry's joke.
"This is why I love you." The blond grumbled, kissing the others cheek.
"Right, going to eat? Because I am not touching my food until I see you eat yours." He raised an eyebrow.
"Fine, yeah." He rolled his eyes and stabbed his pancake with his fork.
"I don't know why you're worried. I've saw you bare, I've saw you on the toilet, I've showered with you, heard you cry- Hell, I've even watched you fart and burp. But I will never leave you," He held the hand that Malfoy had sitting in his lap and lifted it to his own lips, "Please remember that."
Draco grinned and nodded, blushing.
After they finished their food and the blond put them in the sink, cleaning them with another flick of his wand, he exited the kitchen to see Harry pulling on his coat.