Chapter 57

Draco's POV.
"You better treat her right!" Jake told me as he helped me do my hair. I hated people going near my hair, but it was different this time; Ron, Jake, George and Neville- who'd suprisingly stayed in touch- were helping me get ready for the wedding that was bound to happen in half an hours time.
"So, whod you say this guy was again?" George muttered. I'd grew very fond of the hilarious Weasley twin.
"My soon-to-be-wife's crush. I think." I raised my eyebrow at him and Jake blushed, proving me right.
"Er, mate, I'm pretty sure I can hear Harry crying from here." I gazed at Ron in confusion.
"How-"
A loud sob erupted.
"Well, he doesn't hesitate to show his feelings. Wimp." Jake Puretela insulted. Standing, I shoved him back.
"If you ever say anything bad about him, I will personally slice your neck off and make your head into a human smoothie." I snapped. Neville placed a hand on my shoulder, somehow calming me.
"Can I let him in?"
"Sure."
Purposely ignoring my original ideas on not giving in, I strode over to the door and threw it opened, only to be met by warm arms. I immediately melted into his grip, purring softly as I pecked his cheek.
"What is it, baby? What are you crying for?"

"Please don't go."
I heard the Weasley boys and Neville awe, causing Harry to bury his now adorably rosy red cheeks into my chest.
"You'll find someone better, dear. Who said I was leaving you forever?"
He suprised me by glaring at me, his voice shaking so much it pained to hear as he yelled.
"Better?! I don't want anybody else! There's nobody else out there who'll sing to me when I'm upset, or-or let my play with their hair and let me sleep with them because I'm too scared! Or somebody who would build my trust up enough to shower with me when I'm terrified to do it alone! Don't you understand, Draco? I need you, nobody else. I-I want you." He choked on his sobs, coughing a lot more and I just stood there, staring in shock.
"Say something." George grumbled to me. Coming back to reality, I looked back at this broken man. Harry Potter, the only guy I've ever loved, is standing infront of me,begging me to stay when in reality, I don't even want to leave.

"H-Harry... Please stop crying-"
"Why?! No matter what I do, nothing's going to change the fact you're leaving me." He gasped for breathe, too busy using it on his weeping.
"But I want to see you smile, honey. I want to know that I can do this, even if I don't want to. I just need to see that beautiful smile..." I pleaded however he turned the other way.
"I wasn't even good enough to be allowed to help dress you, huh?" He sniffed, laughing harshly.
"That's not-"
"Whether it was or wasn't what you intened, Malfoy, it doesn't matter anymore. Nothing does."
Before the prat could turn, I pulled him back towards me.
"It doesn't? 30 minutes, Potter. You're clever. Think of a plan, yeah? Actual fact, come on in, love. It's nice having you about in moments like this."
I smashed my lips onto his, and he calmed down, closing his eyes.
I grinned before breaking away.
"Sure? I-I don't want to distract you-"
"Get in here, baby. You can sit on my lap and keep me warm." I winked, a smirk plastered onto my paining face.
He blushed, causing me to drag the adorable twat by the arm over to the chair. I sat down and patted my lap, which was then filled with Harrys bottom.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, legs around my waist as he yawned into my ear. I rocked him slightly like he was a little baby. And he was. He was mine.
"Don't, Dray, I'll fall asleep. My suit is already creased, but nothing magic can't fix." He mumbled softly and delicately as he yawned again.
"What happened to your idea of wearing a dress for me, babe?" I smirked, licking a long strip across his cheek. He smiled faintly, eyelids fluttering shut as he placed his head on my chest, messing up my tie.
"Narcissa didn't let me."
I chuckled, grinning uncontrollably.
"What?! Of course she wouldn't! You actually wanted to?!"
"W-well, yeah." He yawned again, "You said that if I did, you'd- you'd give me- give me..." He trailed off for a few seconds, probably trying to wake himself up a little, "You'd-"
"I know what I said. But you look equally as dashing in that suit of yours, Potter-"
"Not mine. Yours, actually." He smiled sleepily up at me, making me fall in love with the bundle all over again.
"Knew I'd seen the damn thing somewhere. Makes sense, considering you have no fashion sense whatsoever. You look handsome though. I'd sure as hell still sacrifise my night willingly to be with you." I blew on his neck, however his eyes were already shut by this time. He whined and nested closer into my warmth.