Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P8

A/N
Finally finished! Okay, finally, after dragging this imagine on for almost FOREVER, I finished! This chapter is possibly the longest I've ever done, with currently 157842 words. Hope you liked this imagine (all 8 parts)! There will be a lot of spelling errors in this so beware. Btw I added some extra stories in the comments- you'll find one when Albus and Richard are reading the newspaper.

2 years later, after visiting his grandma every weekend and the whole family becoming close to her again, he got a call from Elena's mum on a Friday morning. That night he would have set off to her.
"Albus, oh, honey. Grandma died last night..."
His voice ran dry. He instantly threw his phone, ignoring her still on the line, and locked himself in his bedroom. He ignored everybody knocking, he ignored his hunger, he ignored the calls. He sat and cried the whole day, not leaving his room. And when he did fall asleep, his nightmare was so bad that he woke up within ten minutes and just sat there on his phone. His grandma. Why his grandma? She was supposed to live to see his children and to tell stories about him to them. He cried so hard that his stomach started hurting and he seemed to go minutes without breathing. The next day when he left his room, he didn't eat or talk to anybody. He had a shower, cried in there, and then went outside. Scorpius followed him.

"Come on, Albus, talk. You know she loved you."
He bit back the crying and ignored him.
"Come on, Albus. Dad gave me money. I'm taking you to get something to eat."
"Leave me alone."
His voice was so different that Scorpius had to pause for a second. Scorpius pulled the boy into his arms and started crying himself, Albus stopped struggling and started crying too.
"I know you knew her better. I know it hurts you more. But since we took you in she was like a grandma to all of us, Al. And all because she's gone, it doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She does."
"All the times I yelled at her..." He sniffled and shook his head, "I just want to be alone."
"Everybody gets mad and yells, Albus-"
"I'm such a disgrace. I still have nightmares and they just get worse."
"You're not a disgrace-"
"I want to be alone."
"Okay then, I won't talk to you. But I need to make sure you eat, yeah?" He sniffled, "It was so lonely without you yesterday, man," He wiped his eyes and his nose, pretending he didn't cry, "I know you want to be alone but you don't take care of yourself."
Albus wiped his nose on his sleeve and shook his head.
"Why should I?"
"Hey, hey, Al, don't say that. Your grandma would be devastated to hear you talk like that-"
"She's dead!"
"She can still hear you, Albus." He raised an eyebrow, "And me. And dads. We hate hearing you talk like that. And Anvanna, your best friend and my girlfriend for five years now, Al. And Ellie... Two years, man. Proves how much you're loved. We all stuck around." He nudged him and Albus sighed.
"Elena, bless her, she's always taking care of me. I should be doing it for her."
"She loves you. Love means taking care, yeah? I took care of Anvanna when she was sick the other day, and then she made me sick and took care of me. Balanced. You take care of Elena when she needs protecting, and she takes care of you when you don't do it yourself. She would do it again for love. I'd take care of Anvanna's vomit again for love. She probably wouldn't take care of my diarrhoea again..." He laughed nervously, making Albus chuckle through his tears. Scorpius sniffled. "Anyway, you must be starving! Come on, Maccies?"
Albus shrugged. "Not hungry."
"Well I am. You can share my happy meal. You need some cheering up." He said and Albus smiled as best as he could with the looming miserable feeling.

He finally checked his phone. 461 messages. The most he'd ever got.

123 were from Draco and Harry, split, asking him to come down and saying they love him and saying he'd take her to her funeral if he wanted and to her grave unless she wanted to be cremated and that she still loves him and that they were missing seeing Albus' beautiful little eyes and smile.

4 were each from Ben, Harvey, Lily and Angelina, all saying how they wasn't told what happened but Scorpius had asked them to express their love for him. And they did. Harvey said that he loved him a lot like a little brother and regrets ever even touching him in a bad way, knowing how he was amazing by how forgiving he was. Ben said he knew he was gonna get along swell with Albus when he first heard Scorpius speak about him because of how secretive they both were and, well, they had to protect each others secrets. Lily was saying how she loved him and would come over and kiss his little adorable nose right then if she could. Angelina was reminding him how amazing he was and telling him how he was still the first person she ever comes to when she needs help... and he is.