Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P4

"Morning, Anvanna." Harry smiled, as she walked downstairs.
"Good morning."
Draco smiled at her, sitting himself on the sofa next to Harry.
"Scorpius is sorting your food out in the kitchen. Feel free to go in." Draco said as he cuddled up to Harry.
"Thank you." She muttered, walking into the kitchen.
Scorpius had his back to her, reaching to grab a cereal box from the cupboard. Albus was sitting on the table, facing so his back was towards her, too. She suprised him by placing her arms around his shoulders.
"Oh, morning, Vanna." Albus mumbled, putting down his spoon, turning his head and kissing her cheek, "Good sleep?"
"Eh. You?"
"Eh." He replied, smiling with a shrug. She grinned and pinched his cheeks.
"You're adorable. I love you."
"I love you too." He grinned, showing his teeth and Anvanna ambled over to Scorpius.

"Need help?" She asked politely.
"Nope. Sit down on the table. Gronola, yeah?"
"Yes, please." She smiled, sitting at the table. He hummed to himself, pouring milk over the cereal in the bowl, before doing his own bowl which had gronola in as well. He put the two on the table with spoons in them, and then put the milk and cereal away before sitting beside her. "Thank you." She started to eat, and watched out the corner of her eye as Scorpius took a mouthful. He grimaced.
"How do you eat this?"
"Usually with my mouth."
Albus grinned as Scorpius playfully rolled his eyes.
"Rhetorical question." He muttered, continuing to eat nevertheless.

"Anyway," Anvanna smiled at Albus, who didn't notice, "Al, what were you doing yesterday?"
He froze. He thought she wasn't going to ask questions.
"Like, at Elena's, before you passed out."
He let lose a sigh of relief, that the others noticed but didn't comment on.
"Was just, uh, talking to her. Then her brother came out, practically threatening me to a fight. Then I passed out."
Was all he said, and went back to eating his cereal.
"Oooh, what was you talking about?" Anvanna laughed, and as he raised his eyes slowly up to her, she dropped the question. He went back to eating his cereal, and Anvanna felt a squeeze on her hand. She glanced up at Scorpius, who was still eating his cereal.
But as she was eating her cereal, ignoring Scorpius and Albus' new conversation and laughing, she was thinking about how distant Albus had become. And how she hadn't noticed until now.

"Al...bus..." The beginning of the word sounded so urgent that they turned their heads towards her immediately, leaving her to finish her word quietly.
"Yes?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Nevermind." She mumbled, and he laughed.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah. Was just going to ask if Elena knew about all the-" She saw him tense up and close his eyes- "Theme park ideas you lot have."
He visibly relaxed and shook his head.
"Need to tell her."
"Okay. I hope she can come. Hell, I hope I can come. Both of our parents are strict about going places without a parent."
She saw Albus' upset face and instantly regretted saying it.

"Al, don't worry, I bet she can-"
"Yeah, right. As if I can look after her in a big ass park like that. I think it'll be safer if she doesn't come." And with that, he pushed himself up and put his bowl in the sink.
"You're still going to ask, yeah?" Scorpius asked, almost desparate.
"Is there a point-?"
"I'll ask." Scorpius cut in.
"Do whatever." Albus shrugged, "I'm going in the living room. Hurry up, we still need to pick her up." Then he walked out.
Scorpius huffed.
"Sorry, I didn't know he'd-" She whispered.
"Not you." He huffed again.
"Then what is it?"
"Everything. Albus is becoming so distant." He mumbled, "I don't know how to keep him on the ground anymore."
"I noticed that, too..." She grumbled, "It's not his fault-"
"I know it's not his fault. He doesn't purposely do this, Anvanna." He got up and put his bowl in the sink.
"I didn't mean it like that-"
"Just eat. Okay?"
She looked guiltily back at her bowl. "Actually, I'm done."
"Sure?" He turned around from the sink, and, at seeing her nod, put her bowl into the sink.