Druken nights- AU

Harry was cuddled up into someone's chest. He yawned and looked up, to see a sleepy, pale yet glowing face above him, their hand on his own cheek. He knew immediately who it was when the blond hair dropped over their closed eyes at Harry's movements. The other person scrunched their nose and tiredly threw both arms around Potter.
The black haired boy, figuring it was tickling the other, moved the hair out of their eyes, even though he was panicking mentally about why he was in bed with Draco.

Feeling fingertips swipe across his skin, Malfoy yawned and fluttered his eyes open to see Harry had awaken.
"Are you okay?" He asked softly.
That was when Potter felt his headache hit.
"No. Why am I in bed with you, Malfoy?"
"Last night. You were incredibly drunk, and- er, you wouldn't sleep. So I had the job of escorting you to your dorm, but you wouldn't let go of me unless I slept with you and took you here, to my room. Sorry-"
"No, no it's fine- Ugh!" He groaned and held his head, "Did we do... anything?"
"Shit, of course not, Potter! You think I'd take advantage of you?"
"Okay, okay, thanks but maybe tone down the yelling." He muttered, still clinging on tightly to his scalp.
"I'm sorry. Here, have your glasses."

His glasses were pushed onto his face, and as he opened his eyes, his vision became a lot clearer. Not only was Draco's morning voice hot, so was his morning face, hair and body.
"Enjoying the view?" The other smirked, ruffling his own messy, blond locks.
"Are you naked?"
"Are you still drunk?"
"No."
"Well then. I, like a normal Malfoy, am still wearing my sweatpants."
"Am I naked?" He checked under the cover, however his head pounded and he screamed.
"Crap, let's give you some medicine."
The other leapt out of bed and Potter was surely soon gulping down some medicine, like the Slytherin promised.
"Thank you." He coughed.
"So, as we were saying, no, you are not naked. I had to take off your top, if you don't mind, because you had puked on it. Don't worry, I cleaned your mouth and you brushed your own teeth," He shivered at the memory, "So what was it that made you go and have so many butterbeers, Harry?"
"Oh, er, Draco, I guess I figured it was best to live like a normal teenage boy now Voldemort's gone."

"You only just decided that in eighth year?" He raised an eyebrow and hesitantly sat back on the bed.
"You try having to save the whole wizarding world. Doesn't leave you much spare time." He snapped, rubbing his temples.
"No, instead I was forced to help destroy it, so choose your words wisely, Potter. You're in my bed, and I helped you when you were drunk, not you me. Got it?"
"Yeah, yeah, sorry." He muttered, "Can you make me some hot chocolate please?"
"Really?" He raised his eyebrows in an exhausted manner.
"Well, yeah."
Draco, suprising Harry, let out a chuckle.
Potter smiled and blushed. Malfoy did look cute when he laughed.
"Well, alright. I'm not making it the muggle way." He raised an eyebrow and the black haired man sat up, shrugging.
"As long as I get it, I don't care."

"Woah, sorry, your majesty." He rolled his eyes and got up, walking quite gracefully to his little kitchen bit he had installed. When he had magically created the drink, he brought it over to Potter.
"Thanks, Draco."
"Draco?" He eyed him, "You sure you aint still drunk?"
"I'm sure I aint drunk." He grinned as the blond flicked him.
"Shut up, Potty."
"Potty?" He laughed and the other smirked.
"You think that's bad? You were calling me honey all night until I finally got you to go to sleep!"
"What else did I do?" He groaned and shook his head, flushing in embarressment.
"Well, it all started when I bumped into you..."

Flashback-
Draco huffed, stomping away from his fellow Slytherins. They were all going to meet up with Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Sam, Neville, Luna and Harry at the Room of Requirement to have a party and play some games. Malfoy was angry, because he was the only one who didn't know about the plans. Until, of course, they actually got there.
The Gryffindors and Luna were already pretty much drunk and his slytherin mates didn't wait to dive in either.