Chapter 37

Draco woke up and frowned. He started to panic; Where was Harry? Was it all a dream? Was he actually a Veela? Was Harry his mate?
He began to freak out, making his wings appear. He calmed down because this proved that he was a Veela. It wasn't a dream.

So where was Harry?
"Oomph! MALFOY!"
He looked at the angry man in his arms and he grinned, taking his feathers away from the sleepy ones face and burying his face into the other's chest instead, "Oh, clingy Draco, here we go again."
The blond chuckled, not letting go.
"You love it really." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to the other's neck.

"Yeah, I guess." He smirked, crawling ontop of him and sitting on his torso.
The Slytherin Veela purred and closed his eyes, until he was shook by the shoulders.
"Come on, we have class!" Harry scrambled to his feet and started pulling on his robes which were now enlarged, and so did Draco.

After breakfast, in their first class, Potions, there was always a Slytherin side and a Gryffindor side, but Harry and Draco always broke that and sat in the centre of both sides; Potter sitting on the left of the shared desk where the other Lions where, and Malfoy on the right, where his snakes lay.

This time it was different.
As the blond sat down, Goyle quickly took the other's place beside him, making the Veela raise his eyebrows. As he was going to start yelling, Snape spoke.
"Mr Potter, take your seat."

He shrugged and sat behind Draco, beside Neville, where Hermione and Ron shared the desk to the left of them.
"Sorry, mate." Longbottom mumbled, "I know I'm not the best to sit beside."

"Oh no, Nev, it's not you. I love sitting next to you, you're really interesting." He smiled, trying to cheer him up. It sure did light up the other's face, making Harry feel nice and warm inside.
Throughout Severus' lectures on what the lesson was about, he'd play with the blond hair ahead of him, earning small purrs.
Soon the professor set them a task, but he was too busy pulling on Draco's shortish and slick back hair.

"Drake, can you stop that? You should really be helping me." Goyle hissed, making the raven haired boy frown.
Draco sighed and nodded, pulling away from Potters grip and causing him to whimper.
"You can last a lesson or two without me, love. Now help poor Longbottom, he's got no clue what he's doing!"

Harry glanced at Neville who was of course staring at all the ingrediants in fear, as if they'd jump at him any moment.
"Here, we put this one in first." He grabbed the lace wing fly that the other Gryffindor had his hand on and dropped it in, stirring the potion slightly. The blond growled at the fact he'd touched Neville's hand, however went back to finishing his work.

The potion soon was finished, so Hermione, Ron, Goyle, Draco, Neville and Harry all sat back, waiting for Snape to come and inspect it.
"Harry, do you know the gender yet?"
He smiled at his potions partner's question and shook his head.
"No, Nev, I wanted it to be a suprise, really. I'm only a month or two in, so-"
"Babe, you're 4 months in." The Slytherin grinned, "4 months, 2 weeks, 5 hours and 36 seconds. 37, now."

"Somebody's been keeping track!" Hermione giggled.
"Mhm." He smirked, leaning over to kiss Harry until he was pulled back.
"Hey! Goyle?!" He snarled, swatting the hand away to try and get back to his mate.
"Sit down!" Greg snapped, "Everybody's nearly finished!"
"I will bite your hand off if you dont let me- Oh!" He blushed a bit as his other Slytherin's hand slipped down to his backside, "Let go of me, you fool!"

"Draco?" Potter's chin started to wobble and the blond snarled.
"Get the fuck off!" He pushed Goyle's hand away, walking to crouch beside Harry's desk, "Don't start crying. Not now."
"Y-You- He-"
"I know, I'm sorry."
The pregnant man slapped away the offering hand and frowned, crossing his arms.
"I didn't know!" He defended, but the Gryffindor stamped on his foot.
"Go 'way."
Draco groaned and took his seat, slapping Greg, however Severus saw.