Just school- Scorbus Muggle AU

And it all started with me waiting for Natalie in the dinner queue. I'm leaning against the wooden post that shoots upwards, connecting to the ceiling which lowers above me. I smiled reassuringly at Natalie, but she was grinning and watching the irritating thing next to me. Of course, popular Mr Potter (I think that's his second name) of the year above was laughing loudly and talking to his friend who he also seemed to be waiting for.
"Get me that custard thing."
Why do people do that? Ugh. Get it yourself. His friend, Tom, nodded and glanced at his six pack, which he lifted up his shirt to show off and reveal to his other friend, Isaac, who laughed. I waited, dismissing them. Then, as their friend left the queue, he picked up the plastic fork in the plastic cutlery container next to me. And he grinned and placed his fingers between his shirt just above one of his buttons and opened it. He showed me and I couldn't help but smile and turn pink as he nodded at me.
"See? He likes it, he likes it." He laughed and then sauntered off with his friends. I took a deep breath and nodded at my friend who came over, finished, and laughed.

Next thing was the next day and this time as we were walking out of the hall, he turned around and pointed a plastic fork at me without talking. His friends snickered but I merely smiled sarcastically at him because I was already pissed off with how this day was going. He chuckled and turned back around and got on with life.

He was beautiful. No, seriously! Two months had passed and I could NOT stop thinking about him. It was subtle, and I tried to dismiss it. He's a dickhead! A fuckboy! But then he came into my head and allowed the small thoughts about him and his smooth face and built body and yet he was short. Well, just a tad bit shorter than me. And his green eyes and how they glimmered and became all emerald and almost transparent in the sun and how his brown hair was so fluffy and-
oh. He had gelled it back today, but clearly with his fingers because it had spikes.

"He isn't bad." Natalie confessed and I laughed.
"Yeah. Sure."
Because, as she thought so far, I was straight.
"No, he isn't. You know how it's a turn on when guys wear those grey sweatpants?"
My heart pounded. Yes.
"Well he was wearing that. And no shirt and his body is like so banging and he had his- basically I saw his dick pic."
"What?" I croaked, heart pounding.
"Yeah! It was really big. Like-"
"When? Where?"
"Ages ago on snapchat. My mum yelled at me because she checked my phone after. He looked... not banging, fine, but handsome. Well, not handsome because his dick was hanging out but..."
"Handsome." I clarified quietly.
"Yeah!"
Handsome... hm...
And, funny enough, later that day, when me and Natalie were talking on the bench, he appeared.

"No, but it isn't fair. Every damn time in that fucking class-"
I heard something behind me, laughs, and stopped talking to turn around. I stared, not really fazed as Albus was holding a belt and walking with his friend past our bench as we sat. Then, when they got in front and I watched, he turned around. His eyes briefly looked at me, probably thinking it was funny people were finding him hilarious as he put the belt behind him and held it around his shoulders. I had been staring at his face in the sun, however brief the time was before he turned back around and continued.
"Was that a belt?" I muttered.
"Yep." She mumbled.
"You know, close up, he's pretty ugly. Well, in the sun."
He had a little bit chubbier cheeks than I thought. But it was adorable when he smiled. Like a little hamster, but not as extreme. And there was that bit of hair in the sun... it looked a little fuzzy. Was he growing a beard? I licked my lips and Natalie hummed in agreement, and we went back to talking about lesson.

I whimpered. Shut up, Scorpius! I took a few deep breaths. I was drooling, but no way in hell was I moving from this perfect position to wipe my mouth. My mouth fell open and I silently enjoyed the feeling.
Albus... that belt... that could be used for so many things... so many... bad... things...
Now this is why I stay up late.

Draco's Veela Side (Drarry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें