Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.0

A/N
Writing this helps me procrastinate and look forward to something so I like continuing this HOWEVER I did mention a time skip of 4 years in here somewhere and forgot to alter everybody's ages, especially the younger characters such as Mason, Rosie, Nate and Kyle. Apologies if this gets confusing.
-
"Are you serious?!"
"Yes!" Lenna giggled, kissing Mason's hair, "The girls are chosing the boy's outfits tomorrow, lovely, and the boys are chosing the girls. And although I would love to dress up my little baby boy like I used to, Rosie is picking out your outfit."
Rosie smirked and Mason groaned.
"Mum, she'd want me walking nude!"
"Mason." Lenna rolled her eyes and Rosie winked at him.
"Mummy, please, no." He begged and Lenna smiled.
"I'm not going to force you to take part, but it's what grandma and auntie Anvanna planned. We're all going shopping later for clothes for each other." Lenna gently rubbed his scalp, making him shut his eyes in peace, "Where did dad go, hun?"
"Wanted... pizza..." He hummed and smiled at Lenna.
"Okay?" She asked softly and he nodded.
"Okay, mum."
Lenna smiled and kissed his head as Rosie cooed.
"Cuties!"
"Shut up!" He laughed and smiled at her. Her hair had grew enough to look like a pixie hair cut. She smiled.
"Done staring at me, Mason?"
"Oh, never, my love."
Lenna cooed and Rosie smiled and buried herself into his arms.
"My little romantic boy!" His mother called with a smile and Mason chuckled and kissed Rosie's head before pulling it closer against his chest.
"I'm so glad you're okay, Rose." He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. She squeezed him and giggled before pulling away. She howled loudly and Mason groaned. Lenna sniggered. A loud howl came back. Then she cleared her throat.
"No, Rosie-"
"Wait, Jase taught me!" She whispered with a grin. She barked and in running came a big rottweiler, growing by the day. "Princess!" She grinned and ruffled her fur, "Good girl! Good- mm!"
Mason had pulled her into a strong kiss. He gently broke away and smiled softly.
"Sorry."
She blushed and coughed and went back to calling the dog, when the door was kicked open and they all jumped.
"Jus' me." Jason called.
"Jesus, fuck, what are you kicking it for?" Lenna asked, but broke into a small smirk as she imagined Jason in the outfit she'd dress him in.
"Huh? Oh. Hands full. Help then, Jesus."
She pulled some boxes off of the stack and placed it on the table.
"Jason, can I talk to you please?"
"What for?" He groaned, putting the boxes down.
"Don't argue, dad." Mason teased and Jason rolled his eyes playfully.
"Shut up, Mason. Everybody in this room has seen your bum so you have no right to talk."
Mason fell silent with a dark blush and Rosie giggled.
"My god, they have!"
"Uhm, Rosie?" Lenna raised an eyebrow and she blushed.
"Ex-except me, of course."
"Mhm."
"Ignore her, it's just mother bear, you know?" Jason winked at the girl and she grinned and buried her blushing face into Mason's armpit, who grunted and pulled her into his arms.
"Jason." Lenna demanded. He groaned and followed her into the kitchen.
"What, woman-?" His snap was cut off by her lips and her hands that grabbed his curls.
"I missed you today." She whimpered, "Why did you take off early at work today, baby?"
He stared at her in surprise, stiff as she kissed up his neck, forgetting about her lipstick. She kissed his cheek and then lips again and he could just stare and gawp.
"Jasey, talk to me. Come on, Friday is our day, and you totally left me!"
"Dad-dad-dah..."
"What?"
"Dad needed me to- uhm, well, they went shopping and, well, uh, lost their house keys. I had to go let them back in, sorry." He shivered as she kissed his lips again and hovered hers above his.
"I can't wait to dress you."
"Mm?"
"Yeah..."
"Got an idea, baby?" He smiled and kissed her lips and she giggled.
"Oh, yes. You will look so fashionable."
He groaned. "Lenna, my fashion is fine!"
"You went to get pizza in tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. Jason, that look is only for teenagers to 20 year olds or 60 year olds trying to look cool. Do not let me lose hope on you."
He blushed. "It's cosy. Who do I gotta impress, hm?"
"Nobody. But I like walking around with you and seeing what a snack my husband is."
He chuckled. "I save that for the bedroom."
"Which we haven't done in a while. Are you okay? This Friday we couldn't, you were gone when I turned around. It's been busy at home and recently at work, our fridays keep getting boring when you keep telling me you're too tired. I want some loving." She grumbled.
"Babe, I... I just..."
"You can't deprive me like that." She pouted.
"I don't want to do any of that, Lenna."
"I-I am not giving it up this early. No, no, your thingy still works-"
"But..."
"But what?" She asked to his abrupt interruption.
"It... it's not... the greatest to look at anymore." He blurted the end out and sighed, "Lenna, I'm getting old. So is my body. I want to keep that to myself, please. It's embarrassing."
"I'm your wife, baby, I don't mind! I love every little piece of you anyway!" She kissed his lips but he broke away.
"But for now, can we just stay... like this. Please? Just so I can adjust to my body."
"What about it?"
"I... I dunno. My arse is sagging, for one. My muscles, I feel like they're fading, definitely."
"Shut up, Jason. You look as young as ever to me, okay? And Jase, you're being so picky. You are so handsome still." She stared into his eyes with a small smile, "I can't help but smile at you when I see you."
He blushed but still stared at the floor with a small frown. "Lenna, you don't get how nervous I am for tomorrow. Please don't chose something too revealing, please, Len." He practically begged in a quiet voice and she pulled him into her chest, literally dragging his head down and making him bend his back. She squeezed his head against her, kissing his curly head.
"Baby, I will dress my lovely husband how I want. You are my hot man, Jason. Jasey, I love you to pieces, you know. Hot stuff. You know," She broke into a whisper and giggled, "Main reason I wanted you to work with me was to show you off and then get to have fun with you. I love showing you off. You're beautiful, and I want people to know that I managed to keep you."
He smiled into her neck. "Thanks, Lenna."
"And can I ask you just once more? I understand if the answer isn't changing, I won't force you. Will you let your wife make sweet, sweet love to you tonight?" She whispered and there was a moment of silence, then a sigh, and then a chuckle.
"Yeah, I will."
She gasped and cheered, making him whine at the volume. She released his head and kissed his lips before running happily into the living room. He grinned as Princess came trotting into him, and he bent down and stroked her, his grin uncontrollable. He looked up to see a sheepish Lenna.
"Forgot plates..."
He laughed and helped her.