Chapter 36

"Malfoy has caught the snitch! Slytherin win the match!"

Harrry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione stood up and cheered along with the other Slytherin's, grinning as they watched the Chosen One's boyfriend's eyes widen in shock as he squealed a little. He'd done it.

Everyone calmed down, including Gryffindor, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws boo's, but something in Potter kicked in.
"YES! THAT'S MY BABY FERRET! YOU GO, DRAKEY! I LOVE YOU! YES, TAKE THAT HUFFLEPUFF, YOU CAN-"
He was pulled down by Hermione as Ron clasped a hand over the pregnant man's mouth.
"Bloody hell, Harry, you're going to get us into trouble!" He hissed.

The raven haired boy calmed down and looked around, realising everyone, literally everyone was staring at him in silence. Draco was quiet, blushing as he had his hands over his face. He'd warned Harry about this, and now he knew what he had meant.
Soon the talking started to grow back, and the Gryffindor took it as a chance to go unseen if he runs over to congratulate his boyfriend.

As he made his way out of the stands, Ginny groaned.
"We're supposed be looking after him, who knew it'd be this hard?"
"Who knew a pregnant man could run so fast?" Hermione raised an eyebrow, "Hope I'm able to run that fast in the future."

Meanwhile, too deep in his thoughts, the Golden Boy felt arms grab his shoulders to stop him from going onto the pitch. He whimpered a little, knowing it wasn't any of his friends.

"What do you think you're doing? Let go of him." Ron snapped as he tried prying the boy's hands off Harry, but the grip was too strong.
"DRACO!" Potter found himself crying out before he could stop himself, "HELP!"
The blond's head immediately flicked in his direction while he handed the snitch back to Madam Hooch and his wings shot out.

"What do you think you're doing?" He shouted at their Slytherin keeper.
The Gryffindor felt himself grow in rage, causing him to punch the boy holding him back in the stomach, making him let go.
He instantly scurried over to Malfoy who wrapped his wings around him and purred. He didn't mean to in public, but he loved feeling Harry's touch against his wings.

Everybody turned to look at them both, earning a growl from the blond as he hid his pregnant mate from sight.
Ron walked over and Draco grinned.
"Thank you, Ronny, and Hermione and Ginny for doing all this. We really appreciate it."
"Draco, I don't need a thank you for looking after my mate. He's pratically my brother." He smiled at Harry, ruffling his hair when the Slytherin showed him back to the world, making him giggle.

Malfoy looked down at him as if he was his new-born baby.
"Alright, well, let me take this little bundle back to our room. I was wondering whether we should all, y'know, go to the lake tonight? Me, Harry, you, Hermione and Gin? Because since the pregnancy we haven't really been able to spend time with you. It's alright if you have other plans, we can always slip it in whenever you're free."

"Malfoy? Malfoy, is that you?" The Weasley mocked, "But yeah, tonight will be fine for me and 'Mione. Ginny might be spending time with Dean again though."
"Alright, whatever works." He smiled before pulling Harry away from the crowds.

He got behind the stands before he released him; the boy who was hid in his wings was now giggling uncontrollably.
"Harry? Are you okay, princess? Was he rough when he grabbed you? I told you to stay there! I knew you would end up in a screaming fit-"
Potter got on his tiptoes and smashed his lips to Malfoy's, instantly shutting him up.

"What was that for? Are you sure you're okay, love?" He rubbed his fingers into the other's cheek as the raven haired boy beamed up at him.
"You did it! You caught the snitch!" He grinned, peppering kisses to any piece of the blond's face he could get to. The Slytherin was going to object to the idea, but he smiled and allowed him to carry on.