People change P2- AU

"Why didn't you say?!" Harry asked as they slowly went upwards.

Draco was screwing his eyelids shut, whimpering loudly.

"I didn't wanna ruin our first date!" He spoke but then gulped and held on, panicking.

"It wouldn't have ruined it, I just want you to be safe and happy. I'm SORRY!" He yelled as they sped off.

Malfoy was shutting his eyes, crying silently in fear.

~

After the ride, Draco was stumbling around, puking in every bin and crying.

"Hey, Drake, it's okay, you're alive. I'm sorry, I forgot." He sighed and shook his head, "How about we go home and watch some movies?"

The blond was too busy whimpering to reply.
"I-I ha-ate yo-you." He stuttered, crying, "I-I f-fuck-fucking h-hate yo-you."

"Draco," Harry whispered, sitting beside him on a bench, "Come here. I'm sorry, I really am, I forgot. It's okay, you're alive, you're with me. Stop crying now, I know you're scared and I'm sorry for putting you on something so high and horrible. I'd seriously forgotten, but you should have said. Let's go home." He made the sobbing boy stand up and wrapped his arms around him, rubbing circles into his back as he hiccuped.

He'd saw Malfoy cry before, but never so uncontrollably. It seemed as if he couldn't stop even if he tried.

"I c-could have die-died." He wept into the others neck, "Wh-what i-if I wen-went to m-my dad? They-they still wouldn't hav-have fucking stop-stopped the ri-ride!"

"Shush, shush. It's alright. You're alright. Should we go visit your dads grave today so we can tell him how brave you've been? You're alive, come on, calm down." He soothed and Draco took a few deep breaths before bursting into tears again, shaking his head.

"I-I can't calm down."
"Come with me." Harry, noticing the strange glances they were getting, scowled at them before pulling him softly towards his car where he'd kept tissues.

Once he'd sat down (in the back with him) he cuddled up to the other and wipped his face with tissues.

"Alright, I know, I know. Sshh. I'm proud of you." He kissed his cheek, calming the boy to whimpers almost immediately. Draco snuggled his head into Harry's neck.

"I'm sorry, I was just panicking so much." He whispered and Potter shook his head.

"I understand." Lifting the blonds head up, his lips met the other pair ahead, and they began to move in sync.

Soon tongue got involved.

After their 30 minute make out session, both faces flushed, they moved to the front seats and Harry started driving, though holding his dates hand in his spare hand that wasnt resting on the steering wheel.

"Are you alright now?" He asked, earning a small hesitant nod, "We're gonna go visit your dads grave now, then I'm taking you to my house that I brought for the uni holidays. Okay? My dad and father live there though, my adoptive ones, so if you want we don't have to."

"I'd love to. A year or so of being friends and I still haven't met them."

"Just afraid incase you thought we're moving too fast." He mumbled and Draco shook his head with a gentle chuckle.

"Um, we're already made out on the first date... Safe to say that meeting your parents wont faze me too much."

"Okay, smart arse, we just need to stop somewhere first, then we'll be at your fathers grave."