Mirror- AU

Harry had been crying.
Everybody had begun to bully him now he was openly gay, calling him things like a 'freak' and 'worthless'.
He couldn't stand it. He knew he was stronger than this, but the fact it was coming from those he had grew close to, who he believed cared about him.
As he came across the bathroom, someone laughed and tugged at his arm. It was an twisted laugh, and he knew exactly which cruel soul it belonged to.
"Let go, Malfoy." He muttered.
"That's the girls bathroom, Potter. Not that it would matter. You technically are a girl, aren't you? Considering you like men." He smirked, dusting his hands off.
"Fuck off! I've had enough of you, Malfoy, you pathetic little git!" He gripped the others wrist tightly, attempting to snap it out of anger.
Draco growled. The sixth year Slytherin pulled his hand away violently, kneeing Harry in the privates as he did so.
"Not like you'll be needing them anyway, right?" He hissed coldly, before possessing wide eyes whilst he was shoved to the ground.
"The fact is, Draco, that I like males. And I know I like men, the whole school does, but the thing is," He stomped on the others chest, leaving his foot there to keep him down, "I could still attract more girls than you."
Malfoy snarled, tugging at the others foot and sending Potter tumbling down beside him.

"Draco, just leave me alone. I'm not in the mood-"
"Why, has your boyfriend Weasley rejected you?"
Harry leapt to his feet, as did the blond. They fought until the black haired man backed away; he wasn't backing down of course, oh no, he was challenging Draco to follow him. Malfoy did.
The blond took a punch and Harry was spiralling through a door.
As his vision cleared, he realised that he noticed this room clearly; it was the room that held the Mirror of Erised.
As Draco came bursting through the door, Potter silenced him.
"Shut up! Come, look at this-"
"Shut the fuck up, you gay-"
"Yes, I'm gay, congratulations for noticing. Now do you want to see something cool or not?"
"If you show me your dick-"
"As amazing as my dick is, that is not the suprise. But don't cry, Malfoy, I'm sure this is as equally satisfying for you." He hissed coldly.
"Fuck you. I'm straight."
"Yeah, as straight as a round about." Harry scoffed.
"A what?"
"A- Nevermind. Pathetic pureblood." He mumbled, earning a slap, which he soon returned. He was seized by his collar by the taller boy and gasped.
"No, no, just come look! Please."

"Please? Oh, Potter, dicks made you soft?"
"What?! My fucking sexuality doesn't- whatever." He huffed, "Wish to see, or will you leave me be?"
It was silent for a few moments.
"I'll come see." He agreed.
The dark haired boy, fairly shocked and anxious but quite relieved due to his answer, tugged on his arm and brought him infront of the Mirror of Erised.
Malfoy wasn't too familiar with it.
"Woah, a mirror." He muttered sarcastically.
"What can you see?" The Gryffindor questioned, not bothering to concentrate on what was reflecting back at him.
"It's a fucking mirror, what do you mean what do I see?!" He snapped, clearly frustrated. Harry's heart fluttered.
"No, just tell me. Honestly, it'll all make sense soon." He reassured.
"Stop being so nice to me, dammit. I'm not your boyfriend." Draco grumbled.
"Aren't I the lucky one? So, anyway, what do you see?"
"Maybe our reflection, considering it's a normal bloody mirror. Or is it cursed?"
"So you see me and you?" He asked, biting back the urge to yell at the boy for being so stubborn.
"Yes." The Slytherin said. Potters eyes bulged. Was this real?

He looked up at the mirror. It must have been a normal mirror, maybe he dreamed about the Mirror Of Erised; however the writing that was embedded into the top of the mirror still lay there, watching and waiting, reminding Harry that the Mirror Of Erised was real, and didn't show ones face at all, but their hearts desire.
He refused to look at what he saw. He didn't want to know... yet.
"What-what exactly are we doing?" He gulped.
Malfoy raised his eyebrows and squinted, "Are you holding my hand, Potter? Why are you coming closer- are we kissing?! What the fuck is this screwed up shit?"
"Is there something you mean to tell me, Draco?" Feeling himself sweat, he looked into the mirror for himself.
But, to his confusement, he saw the same. The exact same as Draco had described- except Draco had Harry pinned against the wall, and it seemed as if Potter was begging for more.
"N-No! Why? What are you hiding?!" Malfoy defended, sounding unsure of himself.
"Draco, I know you like me. It's okay." The dark haired man turned to face him, but avoided eye contact, "I saw the same thing in the mirror. But it's not a normal mirror- no, it isn't cursed."